Apply for National Institute for Peoples Development Investigation and Training (NIPDIT) Recruitment for Physiotherapist via online; this post contains all you need to know about the ongoing NIPDIT Recruitment for Physiotherapist and steps to apply online.
The untamed hilly tract which forms an endless series of valleys in Kandhamal District owes its significant importance from the past history, which dates back far back to 3rd century BC. At that time the District was considered as an unconquered Atavika country.From the history of the District it reveals that Kandhamal District was under the Maurya region.
The mountainous Atavika country in the later years came to be identified as Kandhamal. From the records it is found that the District is named after the vigorous Khonds, who use to dwell the land.The present District of Kandhamal is made up of the fragments of the three erstwhile principalities of Boudh, Ghumsar and Khemundi, which were formed during the reign of the Gangas, the last indigenous rulers in the throne of Odisha.The contemporary history of the Kandhamal District is documented with the arrival of the British in the nineteenth century. As far the history of Kandhamal is concerned, the British were not successful enough to find their way out without confronting any resistance.
Bhanjas occupied this state and continued to rule over it till 1835.The history of Kandhamal depicts that the present subdivision of the Kandhamal District, Balliguda region was under the Gangas of Kandhamal and the dynasty ruled over these hilly tracts till the 19th century, till the British captured the area in 1830 to 1880, by subduing the hilly chiefs, who were the supporter of the Gangas. Kandhamal, which was originally the part of the Boudh district, experienced a chequered history during the same period.
The present subdivision of the Kandhamal sub division was an integral part of Boudh till 1855. It was the British rule that fragmented the parts of Kandhmal District from Boudh District.
Job Description (Physiotherapist)
- Conduct different physiotherapy exercises for enrolled CP children both in centre and home based therapy and Sr. citizens
- Conduct Assessment of enrolled children and Sr. Citizens by own or by the help of experts.
- Conduct parents meeting/orientation in regular interval & offer homework to them, so that they can continue exercise at home.
- Assess the requirement of CP Children and refer to DDRC, Hospital and concerned departments for fulfilling their need.
- Prepare monthly Plan of Action (PoA) with your team members and try to accomplish the PoA as per requirement of the project
How to apply for NIPDIT Jobs Recruitment for Physiotherapist
Apply with complete CV to
NIPDIT, College Road, Phulbani, Kandhamal-762 001, Odisha
E.Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org within 20th December 2023