Apply for United State Department of State Global Undergraduates Exchange Program 2024/2025 via online through the application form portal – get started under.
We use this medium to inform you about the ongoing registration for 2024/2025 U.S Department of State Global Undergraduates Exchange Program (Global UGRAD), Link portal is open for online registration via online for interested and qualified applicants to register and apply online. see more under.
Are you interested about Global UGRAD 2024/2025 Application Form? There is opportunity to register and apply online before deadline date. See requirements and how to apply online.
About the program
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program (Global UGRAD) brings future leaders to the United States to experience U.S. higher education, gain critical professional skills, and explore new cultures and values.
The Global Undergraduate Exchange Program is sponsored by the U.S. Department of State with funding provided by the U.S. Government and administered by World Learning.
Since 2008, World Learning has provided this opportunity to over 2,500 Global UGRAD students. Participants leave the U.S. with the tools to become leaders in their professions and communities. Global UGRAD alumni go on to receive Fulbright grants, obtain prestigious international internships, and work in business and government in their home countries and regions.
- COUNTRIES: Global
- DURATION: 11/18/2015 – 03/30/2025
- FUNDER: U.S. Department of State
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
Eligible Countries: Albania, Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Brunei, Burma (Myanmar), Cambodia, China, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Egypt, El Salvador, Fiji, Georgia, Guatemala, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Israel, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kiribati, Kosovo, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Lebanon, Malawi, Malaysia, Moldova, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Nauru, Nepal, Nicaragua, North Macedonia, Palestinian Territories (West Bank and Gaza), Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Philippines, Russia, Samoa, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Solomon Islands, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Thailand, Timor Leste, Tonga, Tunisia, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Vietnam, Zimbabwe.
Requirements for United State Department of State Global Undergraduates Exchange Program
The Global UGRAD Program is open to anyone who is/has:
- over 18 years of age;
- a citizen of a Global UGRAD participating country*, currently residing in that country;
- enrolled as a full-time undergraduate student in good standing at any accredited university, public or private, and has at least one year remaining at their home university at the conclusion of the Global UGRAD program;
- completed secondary education in their home country;
- a solid command of written and spoken English (English Language training for some finalists is possible);
- able to begin studies in the U.S. in August 2023 or January 2024 (selected applicants may not choose their semester of participation;
- eligible to receive and maintain the U.S. student exchange visa (J-1) required for the program;
- cleared by a physician to participate in the program;
- committed to returning to their home country after the completion of the program.
How to apply for 2024/2025 U.S Department of State Global Undergraduates Exchange Program
Closing date for Global UGRAD 2024/2025
Application Deadline: December 15, 2023, 11:59 Eastern Standard Time (UTC-05:00).