Work at UBS New York as Executive Team Assistant. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Executive Team Assistant Jobs Recruitment at UBS New York – see more UBS Jobs Career details under.
Are you a detail-oriented multitasker? Do you know how to make sure things run smoothly?
We’re looking for an Executive Assistant to:
- manage and maintain calendars, including conference calls, vacation, travel, and client meetings
- organize training sessions, workshops, and conferences
- coordinate logistics, attendees, locations, materials and communication for meetings and conferences
- provide administrative support for salespeople which include answering phones/ emails as needed and complete expenses reports, book travel and various other desk specific tasks.
- assist in the preparation of high-quality PowerPoint presentations and other documents
- provide organizational support, including order supplies, software and hardware; publications; maintain files (paper & electronic) and other confidential information.
- coordinate new hire requirements
- proactively manage diary, scheduling/coordinating internal and external meetings, conference calls and video conferences across multiple time zones, liaising with assistants from multiple teams across our firm and ensuring forward planning for meetings, events and deliverables
You will support senior leaders within Global Markets Americas and assist other Assistants across GM if/when required.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- timely expense processing
- experience managing travel arrangements – tract/tar/other cost approvals
- managing call reports; Outlook/BP meeting shells
- handling phone coverage where applicable
- providing dedicated support
- superb multi-tasking skills
- excellent communication skills
How to apply for Executive Team Assistant Jobs Recruitment at UBS New York
Apply via https://jobs.ubs.com
CA, CO, WA and NY based roles: The salary range for this role is $85,000 to $100,000 based on experience, education, and skill level. This role may be eligible for discretionary incentive compensation. For benefits information: ubs.com/usbenefits.