Apply for Masters in Public Health Scholarship in Canada 2025 for international students, post graduate diploma in public health in Canada, masters in public health in Toronto Canada, public health course in Canada, master’s of public health online, short public health courses in Canada, mph fees in Canada for international students.
Public Health Scholarship Details
Masters in Public Health [MPH] focuses on theoretical and practical knowledge about tools, principles, and theories of public health. An evidence-based course, the highlights of the program involve understanding the socio-behavioural aspects of health, environmental effects on health, and public health informatics. This course is of extreme importance in the North-American country and thus, students who pursue Master in Public Health in Canada can find employment opportunities across Health Ministries, Health Centers, NGOs, Research Institutes, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: 10+2+4 from a recognized institute with a minimum percentage of marks mandated by the universities.Bachelor’s degree in Science to be eligible to enrol for the course.
- Entrance Exams: GRE and IELTS/TOEFL
- Other Requirements: LOR & SOPS
- Career Areas: Ministries of Health Centres of disease control and accident prevention
Government/Transnational agencies responsible for housing, poverty reduction, children and family development, transit, finance, the environment, economic development Research Institutes Non-profit Organizations
- Average Salary: $60,000 to $80,000 p.a. in Canada (INR 35,52,219 to INR 47,39,665)
Eligibility Requirement for Masters in Public Health Scholarship in Canada 2025/2026
Admission for international students seeking to study masters in Public Health in Canada involves two distinctive parts, eligibility criteria, and the application process. The eligibility criteria necessitate certain standards that you have to meet to be eligible to apply to study masters in public health at various universities in Canada. Some of the mandatory eligibility criteria are as follows:
- You must have completed your 10+2+4 from a recognized institute with a minimum percentage of marks mandated by the universities.
- You should hold a Bachelor’s degree in Science to be eligible to enrol for the course.
- GRE test score is also an imperative part and helps the university evaluate the potential of the student wishing to study Masters in Public Health in Canada.
- For international students, undertaking an English language proficiency test like IELTS, TOEFL, etc. is compulsory to demonstrate their command over the language and the ability to use it.
Best Universities offering a Masters in Public Health in Canada
- University of Toronto: Master of Public Health
- University of British Columbia: Master of Public Health
- University of Waterloo: MPH
- University of Alberta: MPH
- McMaster University: MSc Global Health;Master of Public Health(Thesis–based)
- University of Calgary: MSc Community Health Sciences;Master of Community Medicine
- Lakehead University: Master of Public Health (MPH)
- University of Manitoba: MSc Community Health Sciences MPH Program
- OCAD University: MDes Design for Health
- Memorial University of Newfoundland: Community Health
- Brock University: MA in Applied Health Sciences
Available Scholarship for Public Health in Canada
- York University VISTA Masters Scholarships
- University of Ontario Institute of Technology Undergraduate Research Award
- Postdoctoral Fellowship at UBC’s Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- President’s Scholars of Excellence Program
- Lester B. Pearson International Scholarship Program
- Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship
- Ontario Trillium Scholarship
- Quest University Scholarship for International Students
- Trent Scholarships for Undergraduate Students in Canada
- The Juniper Networks Engineering Scholarship