Apply for DAAD Scholarships Postgraduates Studies in the Field of Architecture 2024 to study in Germany – get started under. We use this medium to inform you about DAAD Scholarships Postgraduates Studies in the Field of Architecture. See link below:
Requirements for DAAD Scholarships Postgraduates Studies in the Field of Architecture
You can apply if you have gained a first university degree in the areas of Architecture, Interior Design, Monument Conservation and Building in Existing Contexts/Reconditioning of Old Buildings, Urban Planning/Urban Development, Landscape Architecture, Landscape Planning at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
In this study programme, you can complete
- a Master’s degree/postgraduate degree leading to a final qualification
- a complementary course that does not lead to a final qualification (not an undergraduate course)
at a state or state-recognised German university of your choice
To allow you to improve your language skills in preparation for your stay in Germany, the DAAD offers the following benefits:
- Payment of course fees for an online language course after receipt of the Scholarship Award Letter
- if necessary: German language course (2, 4 or 6 months) before the start of the study visit in Germany; the DAAD decides whether to fund participation and for how long depending on German language skills and project. Participation in a German language course is compulsory if the language of instruction or working language is German at the German host institution.
- Allowance for a personally chosen German language course during the scholarship period
- Reimbursement of the fee for a TestDaF or DSH test, which you can take either in your home country after you have received your Scholarship Award Letter or in Germany during your funding period.
- the artistic qualification and artistic maturity, measured by study achievements and work samples
- the quality of the project as measured by the study plan and the letter of motivation
In addition, the selection committee will give due consideration to aspects of equal opportunities, on which you can provide information in the application form.
For further information on the selection procedure, please refer to the Important Scholarship Information / Section E.
How to apply for DAAD Scholarships Postgraduates Studies in the Field of Architecture 2024
The decision is based upon written applications and work samples which have to be submitted see:www.daad.de/extrainfo.
DAAD Awards Scholarship Admission to the University
Confirmation of a scholarship does not automatically guarantee admission to one of the host universities. The respective university decides whether or not to offer scholarship holders a place. In most cases, applicants are required to take an entrance examination. Please find out in time about admission requirements (see also the following information under “Language skills”) and application deadlines and interview dates at your chosen university, and bear in mind that these may be several months before the planned start of your studies or even before the DAAD awards the scholarship.
We cannot cover the costs of the entrance examination. If an applicant is offered a scholarship by the DAAD but fails to be admitted to any of the universities indicated in the application, he/she may not make use of the scholarship that has already been awarded.