Bank of India Jobs Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 Link Portal via www.bankofindia.co.in, about 696 Officer Vacancies available at Bank of India (BOI) Recruitment Application Form 2022. Get started below:
Do you wish to work in India? Do you have what it take to be among selected applicants after selection process? There is opportunity for you to apply and register for ongoing 2022/2023 Bank of India Jobs Recruitment Application Form. This post contains all you need to know about Bank of India Jobs Recruitment Registration Form, link portal to apply successfully and requirements involves for a successful application.
Jobs Vacant Positions at Bank of India (BOI)
Regular Jobs at Bank of India (BOI)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|IT Officer – Data Centre||42|
Contract Bank Jobs at Bank of India (BOI)
|Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|Senior Manager IT||23|
|Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Senior Manager IT (Data Centre)||06|
|Senior Manager (Network Security)||05|
|Senior Manager (Network Routing & Switching Specialists)||10|
|Manager (End Point Security)||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Solaris/Unix||06|
|Manager (Data Centre) – System Administrator Window||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Cloud Virtualisation||03|
|Manager (Data Centre) – Storage & Backup Technologies||03|
|Manager (Data Centre – Network Virtualisation on SDN–Cisco ACI)||04|
|Manager (Database Expert)||05|
|Manager (Technology Architect)||02|
|Manager (Application Architect)||02|
Age Limit Requirements in Each Vacant Position
- Economist: 28 to 35 years
- Statistician: 28 to 35 years
- Risk Manager: 28 to 35 years
- Credit Analyst: 30 to 38 years
- Credit Officer: 20 to 30 years
- Technical Appraisal: 25 to 35 years
- IT Officer – Data Centre: 20 to 30 years
- Manager: 28 to 35 years
- Senior Manager: 28 to 37 years
Academic Qualification Requirements in Each Vacant Position
- Economist: Post Graduation degree in Economics / Econometrics. 04 years relevant experience.
- Statistician: Full time Master’s / Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Applied Statistics. 04 years relevant experience.
- Risk Manager: Certification in Financial Risk Management from Global Association of Risk (GARP) (OR) Professional Risk Management Certification from PRIMA Institute (OR) Holder of Chartered Financial Analyst(CFA) from CFA Institute (OR) CA / ICWA (OR) Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) Certificate/ Diploma of Information Systems Auditor (DISA) from ICIA/ISACA. 03 years work experience.
- Credit Analyst: 02 years Full time MBA in Finance /PGDM in Finance / CA / ICWA Candidates from Institutes of national importance will be preferred. 10 years relevant experience.
- Credit Officer: A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline with minimum 60% marks along with “MBA/ PGDBM/ PGDM/ PGBM/ PGDBA with specialization in Finance / Banking and Finance (OR) CA / ICWA / CS.
- Technical Appraisal: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any relevant engineering discipline. Minimum 03 years post qualification experience.
- IT Officer – Data Centre: First Division (minimum 60% marks) in BE/B.Tech in CSE/ IT/ E&C (OR) First Division (minimum 60% marks) in MCA/ M.Sc (IT). Minimum 02 years experience.
- Manager / Senior Manager: B.Sc Computer Science/ B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electronics & Communication from recognised University/ OR
MCA/ MBA (Business Analytics)/ PG (Statistics)/ M.Sc Computer Science. Minimum 07 years (Manager posts) / 08 years (Senior Manager posts) Experience.
How to apply for 2022/2023 Bank of India Jobs Recruitment
To apply online successfully, please register here Apply Online
For more information, Read more here Detailed Notification