Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Application Form Link Portal www.joinindiannavy.gov.in is now open for interested and qualified applicants to apply online. We use this medium to inform you about the ongoing 2022 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment. Registration Form Portal is now functioning perfectly; I encourage you to apply before application form deadline.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 portal (www.joinindiannavy.gov.in) for 2022 recruitment exercise is now open. Ensure you follow the instructions on this page to learn how to login to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in portal and start filling the application form online.
The authorities of the Indian Navy have officially opened her application portal for interested candidates to submit their application. Interested candidates are advised to submit their application via to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in before the closing date. Get started below;
How to Login to www.joinindiannavy.gov.in Portal 2022
To apply for the Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 exercise you need to first create account/login to the application portal via www.joinindiannavy.gov.in select correspondence state, enter the image shown, create an account with your active email and fill the application form accordingly. Create account here
Requirements for 2022 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment
- Interested candidates must be 10th pass and should have knowledge of English.
- Qualified applicants are required to have completed apprentice training in the concerned trade or served as a mechanic or any equivalent post with two years of regular service in the appropriate technical branch of the Army, Navy, and Air Force.
- As for the age limit for the 2022 Indian Navy Tradesman Recruitment, candidates must be between 18 and 25 years.
- Interested applicants must note that age relaxation will be provided for reserved category candidates according to government norms.
How to apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2022
To apply online, please visit official website
- Click on Join Navy – Ways to join – Civilians – Tradesman Mate (TMM)
- Then register on the page to create account
- Upload your qualification, age etc certificate and photo
- Please ensure you take a print out of application form for your personal record. A print out of Admit Card is to be brought to the venue, failing which the candidate will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
Preview and ensure to attach a clear scanned copy of your credentials where requested and fill form to submit your application.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 List of Successful Applicants
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and called upon for the CBT exams after the selection process. Good luck!
Available Foreign Scholarships in 2022