ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme Application Form for Medical Sciences 2022/2023 is out register here. We are glad to inform you about ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme Registration Form for Medical Sciences, portal is now open for interested and qualified candidates to register via application form portal. Start here.
Registration form portal is now open to accept application from interested and qualified applicants for ongoing 2022/2023 ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme for Medical Sciences. See how to register online below.
Details about ExxonMobil Graduates Internship for Medical Sciences
Locations: Lagos and Eket – Akwa Ibom (Alt)
Career field: Safety, Security, Health and Environment
Job type: Intern / Co-op / Apprentice
ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company.
Requirements/qualifications for ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme 2022/2023
- Interested applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Nursing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science, or other related Medical Science disciplines
- Interested applicants must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) or a Master’s Degree no earlier than 2020
- Interested applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC)
- Nursing candidates must have Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Life Support (ACLS) certification and current Practicing Nursing license
- Pharmacy candidates must be registered with the Pharmacist Council of Nigeria (provisional or full registration as applicable)
- Medical Laboratory Science candidates must have a valid/current provisional or practicing license
- Interested applicants must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to apply/register for ExxonMobil Graduates Internship Programme 2022/2023
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Click ‘Apply’ to commence online application. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email
Make sure you upload the following documents