World Bank Jobs Recruitment Application Form in Nigeria 2021 is out register now, we are glad to inform you about the ongoing Job vacant position at World Bank Office in Nigeria. To apply or register online will never be a problem after going through this article beneath:
At the end of this post, you will know how to apply and register online for ongoing 2021 World Bank Jobs Recruitment Application Form, Requirements and Registration Form Portal will be listed under.
Available Vacant Positions at World Bank NGR
Job Title: Energy Specialist
Job #: req11578
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Organization: World Bank
Term Duration: 4 years 0 months
Recruitment Type: Local Recruitment
Required Language(s): English
Requirements for Energy Specialist at World Bank NGR Recruitment
- Minimum education level is Master’s Degree as follows: a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with at least two years of experience on technical / engineering aspects of transmission or distribution sector (including off grid applications) of power sector is essential and a Master’s level Degree in Engineering, Energy Planning, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or equivalent area;
- At least 5 years of total relevant experience in the energy sector with demonstrated ability to engage credibly on a range of issues in the energy sector in different regions;
- Prior experience of having worked in Nigeria power sector based in Nigeria for at least two years is essential requirement;
- Operational experience in recent technological advancements and business models;
- Operational experience in the following areas is highly desirable: energy policy and tariff regulation analysis and advisory, utility regulation, power market development and regional integration, off-grid electrification, gas-to-power Value Chain, project development and execution, utility commercialization and project finance;
- Hands-on project management experience, an ability to efficiently manage many activities simultaneously, a flair for problem-solving and an ability to self-navigate through complex bureaucratic environments;
- Problem solving and solution driven approach backed by a passion for cross sectoral development challenges;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to build strong partnerships with clients, passion for development, ability to work different stakeholders and colleagues across units and departmental boundaries in a multi-cultural environment with virtual teams located in different countries;
- Good written and oral communication skills in English;
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms and to engage in evidence-based dialogue with clients;
Job Title: Senior Social Development Specialist / Senior Social Sustainability and Inclusion Specialist, Nigeria
Job #: req11628
Organization: World Bank
Sector: Social Development
Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
Recruitment Type: International Recruitment
Requirements for Senior Social Development Specialist / Senior Social Sustainability and Inclusion Specialist, Nigeria at World Bank NGR Recruitment
- This position is suited to constructive, highly motivated team players with an eye for detail, understanding of the bigger picture context of operations, and creative problem-solving abilities.
- The successful candidate should have strong operational and analytical skills, have practical experience handling complex/sensitive social development issues through participatory processes of stakeholder engagement, and be able to integrate social development considerations in an operational context.
- Master’s Degree or PhD in Social Sciences (Gender Studies, Anthropology, Sociology, Social Development, Public Health, Conflict and Violence Prevention etc.), and a minimum of eight (8) years of relevant professional experience in social/community development, inclusion, resilience, etc.
- Demonstrated team leadership experience and operational skills and experience in the areas of community empowerment, social inclusion, forced displacement, citizen engagement, local service delivery, community driven development, fragility, conflict and violence in low- and middle-income countries.
- Experience with managing operations in low capacity, fragile and conflict-affected environments, working on complex multi-sectoral development challenges and working in a federal system.
- Knowledge and experience in addressing issues covered by the World Bank’s ESF and social safeguards policies in complex and challenging settings, and across practices.
- Demonstrated ability to translate analytical work into policy advice and actionable, practical recommendations.
- Experience in contributing to high-level strategic decisions and technical support to government counterparts, policy makers, beneficiaries, community-based organizations, and development partners on effective approaches to close gender gaps.
- Proven capacity to work with a wide range of stakeholders, international organizations, development agencies, government counterparts, beneficiaries of Bank projects, and civil society organizations; ability to effectively negotiate and build consensus to achieve constructive outputs.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication, problem-solving, and team skills, and ability to think innovatively and strategically to find balanced solutions to complex development problems, with a strong client focus.
- Demonstrated ability to work across practices, work in cross-thematic teams, foster teamwork, and mentor junior staff.
How to apply for 2021 World Bank Jobs Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates for Senior Social Development Specialist / Senior Social Sustainability and Inclusion Specialist, Nigeria Recruitment should:
Click here to apply online
Interested and qualified candidates Energy Specialist Recruitment should:
Click here to apply online
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about 2021 World Bank Jobs Recruitment Application Form in Nigeria
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.
You might be interested in under-listed Opportunities