SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme Registration Link is now opened for interested and qualified Nigerian Citizens. We are glad to inform Nigerians about Federal Government Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative Loan Scheme through Central Bank of Nigeria. Register Online below.
Federal Government SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme has commenced its data collection for the 2021/2022 Wet Cropping Season for all Smallholder Farmers and Cooperatives across the Nation to farm in Agricultural Production Clusters (Agro-PCs) a cluster farming model which is aimed at addressing the challenges often faced by Smallholder Farmers for farming individually at small scale.
Seifac portal and seifac registration form 2021 is now live register before application Form Closing date.
This post contains about the 2021/2022 Federal Government Smallholder Economic Interest Farmers Agricultural Cooperative Loan Scheme through Central Bank of Nigeria, How to register and Registration Link and Requirements involves.
Requirements for SEIFEC CBN Loan Anchor Borrowers Programme
- To register, you must be at least 18yrs of age and interested in farming one out of our enterprise crops in Agro-PC (Agricultural Production Cluster), our cluster farming model.
- Applicants must create your profile to enable you to register as a Member of SEIFAC to qualify you for the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrower Programme and other programmes and services of SEIFAC
How to register for SEIFEC CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme Loan Registration Application Form 2021/2022
Apply for the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrowers Programme via https://seifac.org/register
- Create your profile to enable you to register as a Member of SEIFAC to qualify you for the SEIFAC/CBN Anchor Borrower Programme and other programmes and services of SEIFAC.
- Register your personal details to start the SEIFAC Smallholder Farms Membership Registration
- Login unto your SEIFAC Profile and apply for the SEIFAC/CBN ABP for 2021/2022 Wet Cropping Season. Select your preferred crop production enterprise considering your geographical region soil suitability and comparative advantage
- You are required to open your SEIFAC Project Account with our Official Bankers which will be made known to you through your provided email address and on our website on the news menu. SEIFAC Project Account and Upload of Project account and BVN to your profile from 0.00am 1st February 2021 to 11:59pm 28th February, 2021
How to Login and create Account for SEIFAC Smallholder Farms Membership Registration
This is for Registered Users only. Once you’re done with the SEIFAC Registration, the next stage is to login to the SEIFAC loan application portal
- Visit http://seifac.org
- Enter your username or email address
- Enter your password
- Click Sign In
Don’t forget to drop your comments with COMMENT BOX. Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
For latest news update about SEIFAC Loan Registration
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.