South Africa Department of Public Works and Infrastructure Job Vacancies 2022 Application Form Portal is open for interested applicants to apply online before portal will be close. Start your online application below:
Apply for New vacancies at the Department Public Works and Infrastructure. We are please to inform you about the ongoing Department of Public Works and Infrastructure Republic of South Africa Recruitment for interested graduates across the Country. Get more information about this job here DPSA circular 25 adverts advertised 08 July 2022
Please note the followings:
- The Z83 form must be signed when submitted, To streamline the recruitment process to be more responsive to the public, as well as to create more protective measures during the pandemic by avoiding over-crowding and curb the costs incurred by applicants such measures should include the following regarding certification:
- Advertisement and accompanying notes must clearly capture the requirements for the certification to reflect that applicants,
- Please note that applicants are not required to submit copies of qualifications and other relevant documents on application but must submit the Z83 and detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- The communication from HR of the department regarding requirements of certified documents will be limited to shortlisted candidates.
- Therefore only shortlisted candidates for a post will be required to submit certified documents on or before the day of the interview following communication from HR.
- The application for employment Form (Z83) provides under the sectional “additional information” that candidates who are selected for interviews will be requested to furnish additional certified information that may be requested to make final decision.
- It must be borne in mind that when a document is certified as a true copy of an original, the certifier only confirms it being a true copy of the original presented. Therefore, the certification process does not provide validation of the authenticity of the original document.
- The validation occurs when the documents is verified for authenticity. Regulation 67 (9) requires the executive authority to ensure that he or she is fully satisfied of the claims being made and these read with Regulations (57) (c) which requires the finalisation of Personnel Suitability Checks in order to verify claims and check the candidate for purpose of being fit and proper for employment.
- Applications not complying with the above will be disqualified. Should you not have heard from us within the next months, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- Note: It is theresponsibility of all applicants to ensure that foreign and other qualifications are evaluated by SAQA. Recognition of prior learning will only be considered on submission of proof by candidates. Kindly note that appointment will be subject to verification of qualifications and a security clearance.
- Faxed or late applications will NOT be accepted. Shortlisted candidates must be willing to undergo normal vetting and verification processes.
- Should you not have heard from us within the next 3 months, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
How to apply for 2022 South Africa Department of Public Works and Infrastructure Recruitment
Start your application online by downloading Job Vacancies PDF under: DPSA circular 25 adverts advertised 08 July 2022 > Application Closing 22 Jul 2022
Closing date for DPSA July Recruitment 2022
Application Closing 22 Jul 2022.