Apply now for 2022/2023 South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Application Form, link portal www.resbank.co.za is now open for 2022/2023 South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Registration Form, interested candidates can apply online through application portal. Get started.
Are you interested applying for 2022/2023 South Africa Reserve Bank Art Scholarship Application Form? You can download application form through the portal, here I will show you steps to register and apply successfully online and requirements will be provided.
Details about South Africa Reserve Bank (SARB) Scholarship
As part of its commitment to support and grow a new generation of South African artists, the SARB offers an annual art scholarship to a final year Fine Art student at a university or university of technology in the Gauteng Province, South Africa.
Requirements for South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Application Form
The art scholarship is open to students who will be entering their final year of an undergraduate Fine Art degree in 2022.
The SARB scholarship is open to students registered at a university or university of technology in the Gauteng province.
Benefits for South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Application
- The value of the art scholarship is R50 000 (Fifty Thousand rand)
- As part of the art scholarship, the student will participate in a mentorship programme and will be expected to donate one artwork from his/her graduate show to the SARB
Required Documents to be submitted
- Completed application form
- Photographic reproductions of three to five artworks
- An artist statement (maximum 300 words about yourself, your art, why you think you should receive this scholarship and your need for financial support)
- A full academic transcript until 2022
- A certified copy of your South African identity document (all applicants must be South African citizens)
How to apply for South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Application Form
Apply through application form link portal here
Submit the required information electronically to the following e-mail address: SARB-ART@resbank.co.za
South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Shortlisted Candidates
Selection process: Applicants will be shortlisted on artwork submitted, artist statement and academic results.
Shortlisted applicants will be interviewed at the Bank’s Head Office in Pretoria. A final decision will be made once the applicants have submitted their final results for 2021.