South African Police Service (SAPS) Trainee Recruitment Application Form Portal is still open for interested applicants to apply online. Download SAPS Jobs Vacancies Form under:
We are delighted to inform all South Africans interested applicants about South African Police Service (SAPS) entry level Police Trainees and Invites applications from young, energetic, intelligent, physically and mentally fit persons of all races and gender who are dedicated to serving their country by pursuing a career in policing for enlistment in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme (BPDLP). Get started below:
This post contains South African Police Service (SAPS) Trainee Registration Form, how to apply online and requirements involves for a successful application.
Requirements/Qualifications for South African Police Service (SAPS) Trainee Registration Form 2022
- Interested Applicants must be a South African Citizen
- Interested Applicants must be in possession of a Senior Certificate/National Certificate (Vocational-Safety in Society) of which documentary proof must be furnished.
- Interested Applicants must be proficient in at least English and one other official language
- Interested Applicants must be between eighteen (18) and under thirty (30) years of age (on the closing date of advertisement)
- Interested Applicants must have no previous criminal convictions and shall allow his or her fingerprints to be taken and background enquiries to be made
- Not have any tattoo marks of which will be visible and irreconcilable with the objectives of the Service
- Interested Applicants must be prepared to take oath of office
- Interested Applicants must undergo and pass a medical examination (Body Mass Index of less than 30/ Waist circumference < 102 cm (males) and < 88 cm (females)
- Interested Applicants must complete and pass a physical fitness assessment
- Undergo and pass a Psychological and Integrity assessment as determined by the National Commissioner and be profound to comply with the profile of a police official
- Interested Applicants must be prepared to successfully undergo such training as determined by the National Commissioner
- Interested Applicants must be prepared to serve and be trained anywhere in the Republic of South Africa
How to apply for SAPS Jobs Recruitment Application Form
Interested applicants should submit their applications on the official application form. From an Police Station/SAPS Recruitment Offices or downloaded from the SAPS Website.
Applications must be hand delivered timeously at the relevant address (DOWNLOAD ADRESS LIST HERE) which can be obtained HERE/or on the SAPS website.
Please note that: Late applications will not be accepted or considered.
Please ensure you download the following important documents for a successful application.
Download Official Police Trainee Advert here (Including Instructions on how to apply)
Download Addresses Here/Address list (Addresses to hand deliver your application)
Click Here to Visit SAPS Careers Site Here
Airlink Jobs Vacancies Application form portal
First National Bank Business Loan Application Form
South Africa Department Employment and Labour Jobs Recruitment Application for Graduates applicants
South African Government Jobs Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023
South African Presidential Youth Employment Initiatives – register here
Register now for ongoing 2022 City of Cape Town Graduates Internship Program for South African Graduates
South Africa Reserve Bank Scholarship Application 2022/2023
United Nations Funds/ Internship Programme Application Form 2022
Chevron Graduates Internship Program Application Form 2022/2023 is out
Australia Awards Scholarships Application Registration Form 2022/2023