Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences (NAFCONS) Admission Form 2023/2024 is out – check here. we use this opportunity to inform you about the ongoing Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form 2024 for interested and qualified applicants – register here.
Online registration form link portal is open for interested candidates to apply and register online for ongoing Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form – see requirements and how to apply online below:
Brief about NAFCONS
The Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences (NAFCONS) was established via establishment order 3/2016 under the Nigerian Air Force School of Medical Sciences and Aviation Medicine (NAFSMSAM), Kaduna. The need to establish the college of Nursing became imperative due to the expansion of existing NAF units and establishment of new Commands and units.
NAFCONS Admission Requirements
- Candidates are to note that Admission is strictly through Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidate must possess minimum of 5-Credits in their O-level results (WAEC/NECO/ NABTEB) which must include English Language, Mathematics, Physics, Biology and Chemistry in not more than two sittings.
- Candidate must be between the ages of 17-26years by December, 2023.
- Candidate must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Candidate must have sat for year 2023 UTME and scored a minimum of 180 marks.
- Candidate must have chosen NAFCONS as his/her first choice.
- Subject combination for UTME and Post-UTME are: Use of English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Consequently, any candidate who has not sat for the above subjects combination in UTME need not apply.
Programme Duration: Four (4) Years for ND/HND Nursing Programme
How to apply/register for 2024 Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences Admission Form
Candidates are to visit NAFCONS website link portal: https://www.nafcons.edu.ng and download the application form
NAFCONS Post UTME Screening Exercise 2024/2025
NAFCONS is not selling forms for Post UTME. However, it charges a non-refundable fee of ##2,000 only for the Logistics of the Post-UTME exercise. The fee should be paid in cash to the College Finance Office.
Completed application Form must be returned with photocopy of credentials (0-level Result(s), Secondary School Testimonial, Birth Certificate, Certificate of State/Local Government of Origin & 2023 UTME Result) and four (4) passport photographs for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
NAFCONS Date of Post UTME and Venue
Date of Post UTME: 20-25 November 2023
Venue of Post UTME Exercise: Nigerian Air Force College of Nursing Sciences, Air Force Base Kaduna
For Inquiries Contact: 08035868193, 08069329299, 08030837522