200 Scholarships Available: Apply for ongoing Clarendon Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025 to study at University of Oxford United Kingdom. We use this opportunity to inform all interested applicants about the ongoing Clarendon Scholarship Application Form 2024/2024 Registration. Learn more under.
This post is specifically for online registration for ongoing Clarendon Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025, about 200 Scholarships Available for successful shortlisted candidates.
To register online will not be a problem after reading this article, are you interested to study in University of Oxford United Kingdom through Clarendon Scholarship Opportunity. To be among the selected applicants you need to meet up with application registration requirements.
Interested applicants should note the following: f you apply for a full-time or part-time Master’s or DPhil at Oxford by the relevant January deadline for your course, you will be automatically considered for a Clarendon scholarship.
Clarendon Scholarship at University of Oxford
- Selection criteria vary slightly depending on the subject area and whether applicants apply for a taught or research degree.
- Clarendon offers fully-funded scholarships covering course fees, as well as a grant for living expenses for the period of fee liability.
- There are no restrictions on nationality, ordinary residence or field of study. All full-time and part-time DPhil and Master’s courses are eligible.
Our scholarships are open to all subject areas and to all candidates who apply for a new Master’s or DPhil course by the December or January admissions deadline, whichever is relevant to your course.
Clarendon offers a competitive scholarship package for part-time students undertaking a range of courses.
Clarendon scholars are selected for their outstanding academic merit and potential
Qualification Requirements for Clarendon Scholarship Application Form 2024/2024
- An excellent academic record is essential. The majority of successful scholars usually have at least a first class honours degree or its equivalent. For example a GPA score of at least 3.7, if the mark if out of 4, noting that a lot of the Clarendon scholars achieve higher than this score.
- An applicant must have an outstanding academic record at Master’s level, noting that an exceptional Master’s degree can compensate for a moderate first degree performance. Requirements may vary between disciplines and from year to year depending on the strength of the field. Other evidence of high academic achievement may include individual marks on student transcripts; evidence of previous university prizes or awards; information on your overall position within your cohort; and publications (if applicable)
- Particular consideration is given to an applicant’s future academic potential and aptitude of the proposed course of study. This may be assessed by reviewing references and research proposals to determine evidence of an applicant’s aptitude for research, and the likelihood of contributing significantly to the field of study.
How to apply for Clarendon Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025
To register online, follow this link to apply successfully – apply here
Application Form Closing Date for Clarendon Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025
For further information on the deadlines for your chosen course, please see the relevant course page