Apply for France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program 2024 for Master’s and PhD Levels. Study in France in 2024 through French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme for Master’s and PhD Levels – learn more.
This article contains all you need to know about the ongoing French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Programme for Master’s and PhD Levels, requirements, qualifications and how to apply online will be listed here for interested and qualified applicants. Get started
The France Excellence Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the French Ministry of Foreign Affairs to assist French institutions of higher education in attracting the best foreign students to Master’s and Doctoral/Phd degree programs.
It trains future foreign decision-makers from the private and public sectors in priority areas of study and encourages applications from students in emerging countries at the Master’s level and in emerging and industrialized countries at the PhD level.
Areas of Study
The two main disciplinary fields for the France Excellence Eiffel scholarships cover the following seven areas of study for the Master’s and Doctorate elements:
For Science and Technology
- Biology and Health
- Ecological Transition
- Mathematics and Digital
- Engineering Sciences
For Humanities and Social Sciences
- History, French language and civilization
- Law and political science
- Economics and management
Level of Study
French higher education institutions who submit candidates to the France Excellence Eiffel program agree to enroll them:
- in courses leading to a master’s degree
- in an engineering program
- in a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad.
Duration of the Scholarship for Masters Students
- a maximum of 12 months when enrolling in an M2
- a maximum of 24 months when enrolling in an M1
- a maximum of 36 months for the completion of an engineering degree
Duration of the Scholarship for PhD Students
The France Excellence Eiffel scholarship is awarded for a period of 6 to 36 months starting on September 1 of the year the scholarship is awarded.
Scholarship Benefits for Shortlisted Candidates
For Masters: France Excellence Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly allowance of €1,181, to which is added several services: International transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
For Doctoral Degree Program: France Excellence Eiffel scholarship holders receive a monthly stipend of €1,700 to which is added several services:: international transportation, national transportation, insurance, housing searches, cultural activities, etc.
Steps to apply for France Excellence Eiffel Scholarship Program 2024
- Contact Campus France in your country of origin or the French Embassy’s Cooperation and Cultural Action Department, who can guide you and advise you on your study plans.
- To learn about the procedures and deadlines for submitting an application, contact the international relations department of a French institution via its website, by e-mail or by telephone.
- It’s up to you to choose the school or university that best fits your plans for studying in France.
All French higher education institutions can submit applications.
- The institution accepts and supports your application for the France Excellence Eiffel scholarship
- The institution submits your application online via the dedicated Campus France website