How to apply for 2022 French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme via online will not be a problem after reading this article. This post will help you to apply and register online successfully through application form link portal. Are you interested in working and studying in France? Opportunity is here for to apply for French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme Registration Form.
Link Portal for 2022 French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme has been opened for interested applicants to apply. At the end of this article I will show you how to register for ongoing 2022 French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme, Requirements involves and Selection Preference shortlisted candidates.
Brief about French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme 2022
The Eiffel scholarship program is a tool developed by the Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs to enable French higher education institutions to attract the best foreign students to graduate courses at master’s and doctoral level. It helps to train future foreign decision-makers, from the private and public sectors, in priority fields of study, and to stimulate applications from students from emerging countries aged 25 years or less for the master’s level and from emerging and industrialized countries. aged 30 at most for doctoral level.
Fields of study for Master and Doctorial for Eiffel Program
The two spheres of Eiffel scholarships are available in the following seven fields:
- Science and techniquesBiology and health
- Ecological transition
- Mathematics and digital
- Science and engineering
- • Human and social sciences
- History, French language and civilization
- Law and political sciences
- Economics and management
Levels of study
French institutions nominating candidates for the Eiffel Program commit to admit
• a master’s degree program
• an engineering program
• a joint doctoral program (joint supervision of dissertation and/or dual degree), in partnership with a partner institution abroad
Requirements for 2022 French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme
- Nationality: The Eiffel Program is reserved for non-French nationals. Candidates with two nationalities of which one is French are not eligible.
- Age: Candidates for the master’s component must be 25 or under at the time of the 2022 competition—that is, they must have been born after the 31 of March 1996.
Candidates for the doctoral component must be 30 or under at the time of the 2022 competition; they must have been born after the 31 of March 1991.
- Source of applications: Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted. These institutions commit to admitting awardees to the academic program specified in the application. Applications from any other source shall not be considered.
- Any candidate nominated by more than one institution shall be disqualified.
- Academic levels targeted: Eiffel Program scholarships are intended for students seeking to enroll in a master’s-level program in France (including at a school of engineering) and for doctoral candidates. Only programs recognized by the French government are eligible
How to register for 2022 French Government Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme
Only applications submitted by French educational institutions will be accepted
Application Form Closing Date for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme
Date limit deposit by establishments application files from Campus France: January 7, 2022
Selection Preference for Eiffel Excellence Scholarships Programme
The Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs appoints experts for the selection of scholarship holders for the program. Each expert is a research professor, and holder of an authorization to supervise research for the doctoral component, and has proven international experience. He is appointed for a non-renewable period of 4 years. Consult the jury list for the 2021 session.
Available Scholarships and Grants