Application Form Portal for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officer Vacancies is now opened for interested and qualified applicants. We use this medium to inform interested applicants in South Indian about Bank Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officer Vacancies. Get started under:
This post contains about 2021 South Indian Bank Recruitment for Probationary Officer Vacancies, how to apply online and requirements involves.
Requirements for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
- Graduation with minimum 50% marks (under 10+2+3/4 scheme) regular course
- 2 Year service in Officer cadre in any Scheduled Commercial Bank/ Urban Cooperative Bank/ Small Finance Bank/ Banking Subsidiary
- Not more than 28 years. Candidate should be born not earlier than 01.08.1993 and not later than 31.07.2003 (both days inclusive).
Preferable area of experience
- Branch Operations
- Liability Sales
- Risk management
- Collection and Recovery
- Credit Retail and MSME Underwriting
- MSME Relationship/ Sales Manager.
- Gold Loan Business
- Credit Mid Office Functions
How to apply for South Indian Bank Recruitment 2021
The interested candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
The candidates who are interested and eligible for this vacancy can apply through Online. They need to apply through the official website of the organization and no offline application can be considered.
Feel free to ask us questions about this article our team will respond to you, we promise to update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Get latest news update about South Indian Bank Recruitment
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here
Please don’t forget to subscribe to the site using your Email address for more updates, it is totally free.