Apply for ongoing Erasmus European School of Material Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025 via online. Efficiencyview.com is delighted to inform all interested applicants about the ongoing Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Materials Science and Engineering 2024/2025. Get started under here.
Application form link portal is open for Erasmus European School of Material Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025 for International Students in different Universities across European States. See requirements and steps to apply online.
Scholarships Details for Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Materials Science and Engineering 2024/2025
- Degree: Double Degree, Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Duration: 2 years/4 semesters
- Available Universities to study: UdS –Universität des Saarlandes/Germany, LTU – Luleå tekniska universitet/Sweden, UL – Université de Lorraine/France, UPC – Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya Barcelonatech/Spain, MUL – Montanuniversität Leoben/Austria, UNIPD – Università degli Studi di Padova/Italy
- Languages of Instruction: English (at LTU, MUL, UNIPD), German (at UdS), French (at UL), Spanish (at UPC)
- Participation Cost per semester: 1.500 €/EU students, 4.500 €/non-EU students
- Scholarship Types: Erasmus Mundus (EMJMD)/Erasmus +/DFH
Scholarship Requirements for Erasmus European School of Material Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025
- BSc.- or equivalent in the field of materials science and engineering, physics, chemistry or other materials science or engineering related studies (3 year minimum study period).
- You can apply even if you will not have finished your studies within our application deadline. In this case, you must submit an official document stating that you are a currently enrolled student and participating in your last year of studies.
- The document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar’s Office, the Examinations Office or equivalent. Signatures from other staff members, such as teachers/professors, will not be accepted.
- Language knowledge: Very good language knowledge of the Entrance University is a requirement for applying. It is an advantage if you have also (at least some) knowledge of the language of the second university. In any case, we recommend to upload certificates of all languages that you know.
All documents can be uploaded in any language of the consortium, which are English, Spanish, French, Italian and German. Documents in any other language have to be translated into English (or the language of the Entrance University). Read more.
How to apply for Erasmus European School of Material Scholarship Application Form 2024/2025
The application period for intake 2024/25 is now open!
On the following sites you are guided through the most important aspects of your application process.
Please read the information carefully!
Once you’ve gone through the sites below and if you satisfy the application requirements, you can apply via the online tool.
If the application is done before the corresponding deadlines, you will automatically be considered for an application for Erasmus Mundus scholarships. The selection of candidates for the scholarships is done by the Steering Committee according to the selection criteria. Results of the selection procedure are provided via email from March each year.
Registration Form Deadline for Erasmus Mundus International Masters in Materials Science and Engineering 2024/2025
The application form closing date depends on Country. See more details here