American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship in USA Application Form is out register here. Registration form portal is now open for interested applicants to register for 2022/2023 American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship in USA. See how to apply online below:
This post contains all you need to know about the ongoing 2022/2023 American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship in USA, how to apply online, requirements involves and all you need to know before you apply for American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship.
All you need to know before you apply for American University of Antigua (AUA) Medical Scholarship
- Prior to scholarship/grant consideration, all candidates need acceptance to AUA and, where appropriate, a completed scholarship/grant application and supporting documentation
- Scholarships/grants may not be combined; those who qualify for more than one will receive the award with the highest value only
- All scholarship/grant applications should be submitted prior to enrollment
- Any changes to scholarships/grants are not retroactive to previous scholarship/grant submissions
- For continuing eligibility requirements, please consult AUA’s Academic Catalog.
American University of Antigua College of Medicine (AUA) provides a limited number of scholarships and/or grants for students*. See below for more information.
American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship/Grant Awards
These scholarships and grants are awarded to high-achieving entering students, and are generally based on an applicant’s MCAT score and/or undergraduate GPA.
- Provost ScholarshipAUA recognizes that earning a competitive MCAT score while maintaining a high GPA is an incredible achievement and is proud to offer the Provost Scholarship.Award Amount$100,000, awarded $10,000 per payment period (1-4) plus intersession and $12,500 per payment period (5-8)
Eligibility Requirements for American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship in USA
- MCAT score of 505 and above (28 and above on scores before 2015)
- All recommended courses GPA and undergraduate GPA of 3.50 and above
- Hold an undergraduate degree (equivalent to U.S. bachelor’s degree)Students need not apply for this scholarship as they are automatically awarded if qualified.
How to apply for 2022/2023 American University of Antigua Medical Scholarship in USA
To apply online, visit Official website
If you have additional questions, please email Scholarship/Grant Coordinator Karen Ash.