The Bosco Tso & Emily Ng Scholarship Programme Application Form Portal is open for 2022/2023 King’s College London Scholarship Application Form. Study in UK, Apply for ongoing the Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme – Register here.
About King’s College London Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme
The scholarships are worth £22,500 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year, as well as living costs whilst you are studying.
Each scholarship will cover full tuition fees plus a living allowance if you are a Home student, or solely be a contribution towards your tuition fees if you are classed as an international student.
The programme is to support students who wish to study law at King’s. This fund is intended to give students the opportunity to further their legal careers in an internationally recognised centre of excellence.
King’s College London Scholarship Registration Form is available for:
- Home/EU students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will comprise £19,050 to cover full tuition fees and £3,450 towards your living costs.
- International students: The scholarship will be worth £22,500. This will contribute towards the majority of your tuition fees (£30,150). You will be liable for the remaining fees of £7,650.
Requirements/Eligibility for King’s College London Bosco Tso and Emily Ng Scholarship Programme
- be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry;
- be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance;
- have provided a written personal statement;
- be willing to provide an end of year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
How to apply for 2022-2023 King’s College London Scholarship
To continue your online application click Apply here. or visit Official website
- The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- You must submit a word/pdf version of your supporting statement. This should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.