Work at Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) in South Africa; apply for Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited Jobs Recruitment 2023 Application Form. Apply below:
Application form for Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited Jobs Recruitment 2023 for Compliance Officer is open for interested and suitable applicants.
The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) mandate is to develop and manage affordable rental housing for the lower market as an integral part of efforts to eradicate the housing backlog of the City of Johannesburg. JOSHCO is a registered Social Housing Institution and is accredited by the Social Housing Regulatory Authority (SHRA). JOSHCO invites suitably qualified and experienced persons to apply for the following vacant
Purpose of the Job: This position is responsible to manage and oversee the Corporate Compliance Program, functioning as an independent and objective body that reviews and evaluates compliance issues/concerns within the organization. The position ensures the Board of Directors, management and employees are in compliance with the rules and regulations of regulatory agencies, that company policies and procedures are being followed, and
that behavior in the organization meets the company’s Standards of Conduct.
Requirements/Qualifications for Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited Jobs Vacancy
- Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- Completed LLB/ B. Com Law
- Post Graduate Certificate in Compliance will be advantageous.
- 3-5 years’ experience within the Compliance Environment.
- A good understanding of the legislation governing the company practices.
Skills and competencies – The ideal applicant must possess the following skills and competencies:
- Generic skills: Planning, Leadership, Communication, Facilitation, Conflict Management, Ethical,
- General Management Skills, Financial Data Analysis skills, Budgeting and Budget skills and
Problem- Solving skills.
- Technical Knowledge and Skills: Social Housing Sector Legislation, Project Management, PeopleManagement, Planning and Organizing,Problem Solving, Ethical, Negotiation Skills, Gather and
- Attributes: Emotional Intelligence, Interpersonal Skills, Assertiveness, Attention to detail,Adaptability, Flexibility, Situational Sensitivity
How to apply for JOSHCO for Compliance Officer
Please take note that only online applications will be considered. Please apply by using the following link below, by either copying the link onto browser or click on the link.
You might be interested on;
MTN PULSE Undergraduate Internship Program 2023 Application Form Portal
Nigeria Higher Education Foundation Scholars Program 2023/2024
Collaborative Research and Training Experience (CREATE) program 2023/2024 Application Form in Canada
University of Dundee is offering admission for 2023/2024 Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship in UK
Melbourne Business School Diversity Excellence MBA Scholarship 2023/2024
University of Bristol Global Accounting and Finance Postgraduates Scholarship 2023/2024
Singapore Management University 2023/2024 Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship Application Form is out