University of Dundee is offering admission for 2023/2024 Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship in UK. Registration form link portal is open for interested and qualified applicants to apply and register online. See how to apply online here.
Are you interested about the ongoing University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship 2023/2024? Online registration form is available for interested and qualified applicants to apply and submit their online application. Get started below:
Eligibility for Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship 2023/2024 in UK
Energy, Petroleum and Mineral Law and Policy courses
- International Mineral Law and Policy LLM
- International Oil and Gas Law and Policy LLM
Eligible Countries for this scholarship
Botswana, Congo (Democratic Republic), Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Mozambique, Namibia, Nigeria, Senegal, South Africa, Zambia
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Guyana, Peru, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago
China, East Timor, India, Indonesia, Mongolia, Thailand
General Requirements for University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship 2023/2024
- Already hold an Honours degree in Law, Economics, Geology, Petroleum, or mining Engineering, Finance at 2nd class upper level or above. Consideration will also be given to applicants with other academic backgrounds who clearly explain their motivation for undertaking the relevant LLM, outlining any relevant legal work experience.
- Hold an offer for September 2023 for LLM in International Mineral Law and Policy or LLM in International Oil and Gas Law and Policy.
- Be able to demonstrate compliance with the University of Dundee English entry requirements.
- Display intellectual ability and leadership potential.
- Have a proven track record and potential to rise to positions of influence.
- Preferably be qualified lawyers having had some post-degree work experience in energy or natural resource development in the government, private sector, or academia.
- Go on to complete the degree within 12 months. Students from overseas are expected to return to their home country at the end of the period of study.
Available Awards for Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship 2023/2024 in UK
There are 3 awards available, one from the Steve Weston Scholarship fund and 2 from Trust Scholarships.
The awards will offer each candidate:
- Payment of academic tuition fees (fees for 2023-24 to be confirmed)
- 12 monthly stipends for living expenses for a single student (£12,600 over 12 monthly payments at £1,050 per month)
- An arrival allowance (£750) and thesis/internship report allowance (£580)
Method of application for University of Dundee Steve Weston and Trust Scholarship 2023/2024
To get started online, visit application link portal here – HERE
Your Personal Statement should emphasise the following points:
- Your ability to make a difference in the world, illustrated by your leadership qualities
- Your skills in communications and the ability to influence people and decisions
- Your networking ability, ambition and plans for the future
- Your academic background and potential on the LLM degree programme, your strength of character and integrity
- Your outside interests – i.e. hobbies and activities
You might be interested on;