Singapore Management University 2023/2024 Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship Application Form is out – register here. We are delighted to inform the general public about the Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2023/2024 – get started below:
About the scholarship
The Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is established by Dato’ Kho Hui Meng, President & CEO of Vitol Asia Pte Ltd in 2019 and a director of Vitol Group’s Board. He is a member of the Board of Trustees at Singapore Management University (SMU). Dato’ Kho was born in Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia in 1958 and graduated in 1980 from the University of Manchester Institute of Science & Technology, England with a Bachelor of Science (Honours) in Chemical Engineering.
The 2023/2024 Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship is available to first year full-time undergraduates pursuing any degree programme at the Singapore Management University.
The objective is to nurture undergraduates to be creative, reflective global citizens and future leaders devoted to creating meaningful impact in business and society.
Eligibility/Requirements for Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2023/2024
- Full-time first year undergraduates enrolled in any degree programme
- Any nationality with priority for Singaporeans, Malaysians and Singapore Permanent Residents
- Excellent academic results
- Demonstrated leadership qualities and social skills
- Actively involved in sports and community service activities
Benefits for successful selected applicants
- Total value up to $87,400 (towards subsidised tuition fees, study-related expenses and provisions for University-approved overseas student programmes).
- Tenable for up to 4 years of the recipient’s academic studies, subject to continued observance of the eligibility criteria and the terms and conditions of award.
How to register for 2023/2024 Dato’ Kho Hui Meng Scholarship 2023/2024
To apply online, visit Official Website HERE
If you would like to be considered for this scholarship, please indicate your interest in the Scholarship section of the online application form for admission. There is no separate scholarship application form.
You might be interested on;