Apply for 2023/2024 University of Harvard Program on Negotiation (PON) Graduate Research Fellowships in USA – Register here. This page contains about 2024/2025 PON Graduate Research Fellowships in USA, how to apply online and requirements involves. Get started under.
About the PON Graduate Research Fellowships 2024/2025
Consistent with the PON goal of fostering the development of the next generation of scholars, the Program on Negotiation Graduate Research Fellowships provide support for one year of dissertation research and writing in negotiation and related topics in alternative dispute resolution and give fellows an opportunity to immerse themselves in the diverse resources available at PON.
The Program on Negotiation Graduate Research Fellowships are designed to give doctoral students who are writing their dissertations the opportunity to be part of the PON community for one year. Successful candidates will receive:
- A stipend of $35,000
- Communal workspace and related facilities at PON
- Opportunity to present one’s research at Harvard
- Library and other privileges at Harvard.
PhD students enrolled in programs outside of the United States are welcome to apply, but please note that there is an expectation that PON Graduate Fellows will be in residence in the Cambridge community during their fellowship year.
Requirements for University of Harvard Program on Negotiation Graduate Research Fellowships 2024/2025
- participate fully in an interdisciplinary research seminar, faculty seminars, and other special events. Fellows have the opportunity to be involved in an array of opportunities at all of the PON consortium schools – Harvard University, the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Tufts University, – and other institutions in the Boston area.
- publicly share their research with PON and the broader negotiation community near the end of their tenure at a public event New Findings in the Field of Negotiation hosted by PON.
- be available to participate in PON Executive Education Program role simulations and PON pedagogy activities as needed.
Step to apply and submit application for PON Graduate Research Fellowships 2024/2025 at University of Harvard
To register online -visit Official Website HERE
Each applicant should submit:
- Cover page listing the following information:
- Full name
- School and program
- E-mail address
- Mailing address
- Telephone number
- Will you require a visa to be in residence at PON for the academic year? (Please note that citizenship is not a factor in the fellow selection process)
- A cover letter indicating that if the fellowship is accepted, the applicant plans to reside in the Cambridge area
- A detailed description of her/his proposed research (no longer than 15 pages)
- A research budget indicating all expenses and other possible sources of financial support
- A resume
- A departmentally approved dissertation proposal, accompanied by a statement confirming that you are in a full time PhD or SJD program, and have completed all required course work, and
- Two letters of recommendation on university letterhead, one of which must be from the faculty member who will be supervising his or her research at the student’s home university.
A list of all PON affiliated faculty members can be found here
Deadline for 2024/2025 Program on Negotiation Graduate Research Fellowships
The closing portal is on 28 February, 2024. Ensure you submit your registration application form before portal will be closed.
You might be interested on;
University of California Big Bang Theory Graduate Fellowship 2023/2024 in USA
Bayer Foundation Fellowships 2023/2024
Trinity College Dublin Global Excellence Postgraduates Scholarship 2023/2024
STIBET Scholarship 2023/2024 Application Form
University Paris-Saclay International Master Scholarships Program 2023/2024
University of Windsor Open Entrance Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024
Download DAAD Development-Related Postgraduate Scholarship 2024/2025
University of British Columbia Four Year Doctoral Fellowship (4YF) Program 2023/2024
Apply for 2023 Young Southeast Asian Leaders Initiative (YSEALI) Academy Fellowship in USA