Here we will be discussing about Health Benefits of Honey and Banana mixture and how to prepare it. A mixture of banana and honey is a fine blend of two nutritious ingredients. They are rich sources of vitamins and minerals.
The banana and honey mixture is great nutritional supplement for both children and adults, especially those who are underweight. It is also effective in increasing blood quality and sexual function.
Bananas are full of Potassium, Manganese, vitamin B6, C, and more. Honey, on the other hand is rich in Magnesium, Sodium, Calcium, Vitamins B1, B6, C and other essential minerals.
Health Benefits of Honey and Banana mixture
- Prevent infections: The vitamin C in banana can help prevent and fight infections.
- Regulates blood pressure: One medium sized banana contains over 9% of an individual’s potassium recommended dietary needs
- Promote heart health: Antioxidants and vitamin C are highly beneficial for the heart.
- Promote healthy sleep: Honey and Banana are great for consumption for a healthy sleep pattern.
- Improve Digestive Health: Bananas are good sources of fiber and water.
- Increase Energy: Bananas are great for energy replenishment after workout, as they can restore energy rapidly after a long period of training at the gym.
- Improve Skin and Hair care: Honey and banana benefits are much appreciated in cosmetology.
- Improve mood: Bananas contain an amino acid known as tryptophan, that converts into serotonin (the hormone of happiness).
- Boost other room health: Honey and banana are great nutritional supplements for managing other room dysfunctions and weaknesses.
Steps to prepare Honey and Banana mixture
To prepare; simply follow these procedures:
Ingredients needed:A regular sized banana and One teaspoon of honey
- Using a blender, mash up a banana till smoothened
- Pour into a cup
- Add a teaspoon of honey
How to Use Honey and Banana mixture
This mixture can be directly consumed or applied on the skin and hair as masks. They can help eliminate skin flaking and dryness, dry hair, boost hair growth or serve as a nutritional supplement.
How to prepare the Honey and Banana mask
- Two bananas
- A tablespoon of honey
- Mash up two bananas in a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together (honey, or any other ingredient) and apply on the face or hair.
- Wait for a min. of 20 minutes.
- Then wash and rinse off the mask with warm water.
- You can apply a cream afterwards
You can add other supplements such as creams, egg yolk, oatmeal, almond or coconut oil as you wish.