First National Bank International Graduates Trainee Program 2022/2023 Application Form is now available for interested and qualified unemployed graduates. See requirements and how to apply online.
This post contains about the ongoing FNB International Graduates Trainee Program 2022/2023 for interested and qualified unemployed graduates, how to apply online and requirements needed!
We are delighted to inform you that First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for the FNB International Graduate Trainee.
Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Requirements/Qualifications First National Bank International Graduates Trainee Program 2022/2023
Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees.
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to apply/register for FNB International Graduates Trainee Program 2022/2023
To start your application online, Visit the Official Webpage of the First National Bank (FNB) International Graduate Trainee Program 2023