Female Entrepreneurs can now apply for FirstBank Women in MSMEs a Single-Digit Loan 2022/2023. Application Form Link Portal is open for interested and suitable applicants. Get started below:
Are you female entrepreneur interested to get loan from First Bank, portal is now open for 2022/2023 FirstBank Women in MSMEs a Single-Digit Loan. Apply now!
This post contains a link to register successfully for FirstBank Women in MSMEs a Single-Digit Loan and requirements eligibility involves.
Brief about FirstBank Women in MSMEs a Single-Digit Loan
FirstBank offers women in MSMEs a single-digit loan with gender support called the FirstGem Fund Scheme to help them with working capital and asset financing needs.
Eligibility Criteria for FirstBank Women in MSMEs a Single-Digit Loan 2022/2023
- Working Capital – To purchase raw materials or stock in trade.
- Time/Term Loan – To purchase assets (specialized assets may be financed on exceptional basis)
- Women Owned /Led MSMEs in the following sectors
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging
- Beauty and cosmetics
- Confectionaries, Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Agric/Agro-Allied (retail value chain)
Encouraging Benefits for Selected Beneficiaries
- Min amount of N500, 0000 and Maximum of N3,000,000 (based on eligibility)
- Interest Rate – 9% p.a
- Tenor 12 – 24 months based on facility type
- Management fee: 0.5% flat (one off)
- Keyman Insurance: 0.5% (one-off)
How to apply for FirstBank Women in MSMEs a Single-Digit Loan 2022/2023
To register online, visit First Bank of Nigeria PLC on www.firstbanknigeria.com to apply