Apply for 2022/2023 Bank of Industry-Lagos Business School Entrepreneurship Development Programme Application Registration Form. Don’t miss this Entrepreneurship Opportunity. Register before deadline. Get started below:
BOI-LSB Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2022/2023 is for Young Nigerians, to develop impact-driven entrepreneurs who use for-profit business models to solve problems and transform society positively. The programme aims to produce a new breed of innovative and problem-solving entrepreneurs who will transform society and revamp the national economy through job-creation and the commercialization of their solutions globally.
Requirements for BOI-LSB Entrepreneurship Development Programme 2022/2023
- Be at least 18 years of age. Having entrepreneurial experience will be an advantage. Could be a start-up or may have been established for some years already. Most importantly, the business should be solving a problem or meeting a need and should be scalable
- Be a citizen or legal resident of Nigeria.
- Be available to commit to the training schedule
- Special focus shall be given to youth and women.
- Two letters of recommendation
How to apply for BOI-LSB Entrepreneurship Development Programme
Fill form online (upload certificates and two letters of recommendation)
Admission letters will be sent to successful candidates
BOI-LSB Entrepreneurship Development Programme Training
Phase I: Entrepreneurship orientation and Business Management training (Duration: 3 months)
Phase II: Technical training to enhance the capacity of successful candidates from phase I (Duration will depend on the type of skill being learnt and the level of expertise of the selected candidates (may be 6mths-1yr)
Phase III: Apprenticeship/business incubation/mentoring opportunities: Experience applying the skill in the context of a bigger business (3mths -1 year). (Phase II and III may occur together in some instances).
Phase IV: Access to markets and funding: Platforms (online and offline) will be facilitated to provide access to wider markets. Where necessary, access to funding will also be facilitated.