National Covid19 Action Recovery & Economic Stimulus Grants Registration 2022 For Business affected by Covid-19 Application Form Portal www.ngcares.gov.ng is open for Nigerians; we encourage you to apply for NG Cares Covid19 Grants Application. See your state link to register online. Get started below;
NG Cares Grants Registration 2022/2023 is a federal initiative to support Nigerians affected by the Covid19 pandemic. Below I will provide a link you can use to apply in state.
Application Form Portal for NG-CARES (COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus) Grants is still open for Nigerian to register online
To support this initiative The World Bank is the main sponsor of the Nigerian government. Because they are using the so-called subsidy The ‘World Bank Grant’ is seven hundred and fifty million US dollars ($750,000,000) to provide immediate assistance to those affected by covid-19 pandemic.
The NG-CARES is an intervention of the Nigerian Federal Government withsupport from the Wrold Bank to assist and resuscitate businesses that were adversely affected by COVID-19 pandemic.
Targeted Business for NG-CARES (COVID-19 Action Recovery and Economic Stimulus) Grants
- Micro Businesses: Any micro business which wants to be a beneficiary of this scheme, must have at least three to nine (3-9) employees.
- Small Businesses: Any small scale business that would want to benefit from NG CARES must have at least ten to fifty (10–50) employees/workers.
Requirements For NG Cares Program
Documents needed for successful Registration
- Provide BVN printout which must be stamped by the applicants bank,
- Provide proof of Business Operations i.e Cash book, bank statement of account, etc,
- Provide CAC registration or TIN (To find out business ownership),
- Provide evidence of accurate age (using Either Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Provide means of Identification (Voters Card, NIN, or Driver’s license),
- Provide means to confirm residence (Voter’s card or utility bill).
How to register for NG Cares Covid-19 Grants Application Form 2022
To apply online visit Official Page here
To apply in your state use the link under
The procedures to be followed in applying are very simple, as the application form has already being shared with the following persons;
Community CDC chairman.
Agents of NG CARES.
Community women leaders.
Community youth president.
Link Portal to apply for NG Cares Grants in all States across 36 States in Nigeria
Below are the Application Link to All State in Nigeria:
- Abia State > Click here
- Adamawa State (Yola) > Click Here
- Akwa Ibom State (Uyo) > Click Here
- Anambra State (Awka) > Click Here
- Bauchi State (Bauchi) > Click Here
- Bayelsa State (Yenagoa)> Click here
- Benue State (Makurdi)> Click Here
- Borno State (Maiduguri)> Click Here
- Cross River State (Calabar)> Click Here
- Delta State (Asaba)> Click Here
- Ebonyi State (Abakaliki)> Click Here
- Edo State (Benin City)> Click Here
- Ekiti State (Ado Ekiti)> Click Here
- Enugu State (Enugu)> Click Here
- Gombe State (Gombe)> Click Here
- Imo State (Owerri)> Click Here
- Jigawa State (Dutse)> Click Here
- Kaduna State (Kaduna)> Click Here
- Kano State (Kano)> Click Here
- Katsina State (Katsina)> Click Here
- Kebbi State (Birnin Kebbi)> Click Here
- Kogi State (Lokoja)> Click Here
- Kwara State (Ilorin)> Click Here
- Lagos State (Ikeja)> Click Here
- Nasarawa State (Lafia)> Click Here
- Niger State (Minna)> Click Here
- Ogun State (Abeokuta)> Click Here
- Ondo State (Akure)> Click Here
- Osun State (Oshogbo)> Click Here
- Oyo State (Ibadan)> Click Here
- Plateau State (Jos)> Click Here
- Rivers State (Port Harcourt)> Click Here
- Sokoto State (Sokoto)> Click Here
- Taraba State (Jalingo)> Click Here
- Yobe State (Damaturu)> Click Here
- Zamfara State (Gusau)> Click He
National Directorate of employment (NDE) JobsForAll Skills Acquisition Schemes Recruitment Application Form Portal
Special Public Works (SPW) Stipends Payment 2022/2023
Nigeria Jubilee Fellows Programme (NJFP) Internship Payment 2022 to 20,000 Graduates after NYSC
Rapid Response Registry (RRR) Covid-19 Grant Loan Payment/Disbursement 2022/2023 has started
Apply for Federal Student Aid here
COVID-19 Small Business Loans and Grant Programs in United State America (USA)
2021 World Trade Organization (WTO) Young Professional Programme
Canadian Express Entry Application Form
Apply for 2021/2022 USA Covid19 Relief Fund
2022 USA International Student Financial Aid at University of Chicago