Apply for 2022 Exxon Mobil Corporation Engineering Graduates Internship Recruitment – apply here. Interested and qualified applicants can now apply for Exxon Mobil Corporation Engineering Graduates Internship Recruitment 2022 Application Form. get started under.
This post contains about the ongoing Exxon Mobil Corporation Internship Programme for Engineering Graduates across the 36 states, how to apply online and requirements needed.
About the programme
Location: Lagos – Nigeria
Job Segment: Sustainability, Engineer, Electrical, Energy, Engineering
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates with the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading petroleum company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- The successful candidate will work as an Intern in any one of the following departments: Production Engineering, Asset Engineering, Facilities Integrity Functional Engineering, Safety Health and Environment, Drilling Engineering and Maintenance.
Requirement/Eligibility for Exxon Mobil Corporation Engineering Graduates Internship Recruitment 2022
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical, Chemical, Petroleum, Process, and Electrical.
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1) no earlier than 2018.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2019.
How to apply for Exxon Mobil Corporation Engineering Graduates Internship Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Form Guidelines
- To start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
- Ensure to upload the following documents:
- A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
- An updated resume
- Academic Transcript showing CGPA (if available)
- Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
- NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
- Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)