This is to inform you about the 2020-2020 Npower Recruitment Programme for batch C intake. Application Form Portal for Npower Recruitment Batch C will be live on this week; we encourage all applicants to apply before the application Form deadline.
Through this medium efficiencyview thank Federal Government for creating another opportunity for new people to come in, May God bless Buhari led administration. We at Efficienccyview.com commended him for such gesture.
I want to also thank this administration for empowering batches A and B beneficiaries. I do hope that better transition processes awaits this exiting batches.
This week, the N-Power portal will re-open for registration. 400,000 beneficiaries will be taken from the application pool.
Here are some tips to get ready for a successful Application
- Get your BVN ready.
- Ensure you are are not an existing employee in any organization.
- Application is online so ensure when you are applying, you have good internet service.
What is Npower Scheme? i don’t watch video to know more!
Application Requirements Npower Recruitment Form
- Applicants with Bank verification number (BVN)
- Applicants Recent Passport photograph Required
- Applicants must provide means of Identification (a valid and workable means of identification (Voters card, Driver’s License, national ID card, International Passport, etc)
- Applicants must have atleast minimum of a Higher National Diploma (HND) or a Bachelor’s Degree from a higher institution.
- Applicant’s Active and valid phone number needed
- Applicant’s Active and valid Email address needed, your login details will be email address and Phone number
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (CV) required
How to apply for Npower Recruitment Form
You must provide the followings; Degree result, one passport, NYSC discharge certificate, Bank account DETAILS and BVN, State Origin identification, Birth Certificate., Functional email address and Phone number.
Note that some of the above mentioned requirements will be needed during physical Verification Period.
All should be scan and uploaded on the site and submitted online.
Then select your option
While Npower build, Npower Creative, Npower Tech and Npower Knowledge is for non-graduates….All should be scan and unloaded on the site and submitted online.
Fill your biodata and preview then submit