Canadian Immigration Services Application Form and Work and Live in Canada, get all information you need for a successful application. This post will help you to apply successfully. Learn more below.
Annual immigration levels could rise to as high as 360,000 by 2020 under the multi-year plan. This would be first time in more than a century that our immigration rate is 1% of our population.
According to Immigration Minister Ahmed Hussen described the announcement as ‘historic’, as the government outlines its plan for the next three years, featuring managed increases across all categories.
Last two years, the immigration target will rise to 310,000, from the current 300,000 set for 2017. This target could rise to as much as 330,000 under the latest announcement. Last year, the target will be 330,000, with an upper limit of 350,000 new immigrants. In 2020, the target figure will be 340,000, and the upper limit 360,000.
The Canadian Immigration Services is mainly under the Economic Class and the Family Reunification Class. Other category includes; Refugees and Protected Persons, Humanitarian and Other
About Economic Class
Professionals and skilled workers who wish to pursue permanent residence in Canada must demonstrate a strong likelihood to become economically settled in Canada. This is why the main selection factors of all economic programs are suitable education, work experience in a high-demand occupation and language abilities under one of Canada’s official languages.
About Family Class
Under the family reunification class, current sponsorship policies promote the reunion in Canada of Canadian citizens and permanent residents with their close relatives.
Qualifications for relatives under the Sponsorship programs include:
- a spouse, common-law partner or conjugal partner 18 years of age or older;
- an unmarried dependent child under the age of 22;
- a parent or grandparent;
- an orphaned sibling, nephew, niece or grandchild, unmarried and under 18 years of age; or any other relative where the sponsor has none of the above relatives or family members, in Canada or abroad.
How to apply for Canadian Immigration Services
First attend Canadian Immigration Services/Assessment
- Determine if you require a work permit to work in your desired job in Canada
- Determine if you are eligible to apply for a Canadian work permit
- Determine if you will apply online or on paper for Canadian temporary work permit
- Obtain a positive Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from your potential employer, if required
- Obtain a temporary job offer from your potential employer
Search and apply for Jobs in Canada HERE
Read – How to maintain a good Face Mask during Pandemic
Apply for Gates Cambridge Scholarships 2021
1 thought on “Canadian Immigration Services Application Form – Work and Live in Canada apply here”
Wonderful ideas! You’ve achieved so much! You are so ambitious! Your ability to work across these topics on how to live and work in Canada. I’m impressed with the means you’re working together with your articles and the work into getting this. You really went above and on the far side on ideas for Canadian immigration services. You’re doing a good job on your role and responsibilities.