Apply for 2023/2024 Carleton University Prestige Scholarship Application Form in Canada. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing Carleton University Prestige Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024.
Available Prestige Scholarship 2023/2024 & Values at Carleton University Canada
- The Chancellor’s Scholarship – $30,000 ($7,500 x four years)
- The Richard Lewar Entrance Scholarship – $21,500 ($6,500 in the first year and $5,000 in second, third and fourth year)
- The Carleton University Scholarship of Excellence – $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- The Carleton University SHAD Scholarship – $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- The Jay Woo and CAA Scholarship – $20,000 ($5,000 x four years)
- The Riordon Scholarship – Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year**
- Collins Prestige Scholarship – Full tuition in first, second, third, and fourth year**
You can also apply for Carleton Capital Scholarship
- Students submitting this application may be considered for a Carleton Capital Scholarship.
- To be considered, students must be Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons of Canada.
Requirements for Carleton University Prestige Scholarship 2023/2024
- You will be considered for a prestige scholarship only if you are entering Carleton directly from high school or CEGEP
- Students who have previously attended a post-secondary educational institution (either college or university) are not eligible for these awards
- For all prestige scholarships, you must achieve an admission average of 90 percent or better. The selection committee will also assess the range of your community or secondary school extra-curricular activities.
How to apply for Carleton University Prestige Scholarship 2023/2024 in Canada