Study in Canada; apply for Arrell Food Institute Scholarships Application Form 2023/2024. The application form link portal is open for interested applicants to register online – get started under.
The Arrell Food Institute Scholarships of $50,000 per year available to doctoral and masters level students to support research focused on agriculture and food.
- Donor(s): The Arrell Family Foundation
- Value: $50,000/year for up to four years for Doctoral students, up to two years for Masters students. (3 equal payments per year, at the beginning of each semester for the duration of the award.
- Awarded: In the fall and the recipient must be registered to receive
- Application: Application for AdmissionApply By LetterResearch Proposal or Summary and CVReference Letter
- Deadline: February 28
- Citizenship: Canadian-PR-PPNon-Canadian-PR-PP
Selection Preference for Arrell Food Institute Scholarships 2023/2024
Selection will be based on: outstanding academic achievement; relevance of proposed research and personal motivation to the vision of the Arrell Food Institute; commitment to non-specialist engagement, as demonstrated in the CV; and the interview with the scholarship selection committee.
Please note better: Students entering a full-time graduate program in the fall semester following the application deadline with a minimum first-class (A-) admissions average, whose research aligns with the vision of the Arrell Food Institute. Up to 40 percent of the award recipients at any time may have pursued prior undergraduate or graduate degrees at the University of Guelph.
How to apply for Arrell Food Institute Scholarships 2023/2024
To register online: visit Official Website HERE.
Submit an application for admission to an eligible University of Guelph Graduate program by February 28, and a complete application (includes: statement of research and personal motivation; letter of support from prospective Guelph supervisor; and a CV) are due to the Office of Graduate & Postdoctoral Studies by March 5 annually. In the event that either due date falls on a weekend, the deadline will become the working day (normally Monday) immediately following the deadline date.