Apply for 2023/2024 Office of Graduate Education (OGE) Fellowships in USA Application Form is out – register here. We use this medium to inform the general public about Office of Graduate Education Fellowships in USA, the programme has been schedule to commence in March, 2023. See more details under.
The Office of Graduate Education administers a number of these endowed fellowships through an annual competition in March. All nominations (both for new awards and for renewal requests) must be submitted by the departmental graduate office on behalf of the student. Students who qualify for one of the fellowships should contact their graduate administrator in order to be considered for nomination.
The following symbols are used in the fellowship descriptions:
- U.S. citizens are eligible
- Permanent residents are eligible
- Internationals are eligible
Nomination packets include the following for each new candidate:
- A completed copy of the nomination form, preferably with an endorsement from the Department Head
- A curriculum vitae (CV)
- A transcript (for currently enrolled students, unofficial transcript or grade report is fine)
- A brief (1-2 page) research summary from the student, or, for first-year students, a copy of the nominee’s “statement of objectives” from his or her application for admission
- A brief (1-2 page) summary of current or past community involvement. The OGE highly values positive impact on the MIT community. Please explain past or current community involvement on MIT’s campus (or prior campuses if you are an incoming student) and how you feel this involvement has benefitted the community (except for the Ida M. Green Fellowship)
- At least two letters of recommendation, preferably from MIT faculty (for currently enrolled students) or from the applicant’s admissions folder (if entering)
Note: If the department chooses to nominate a current fellow for renewal of a fellowship, then it may not also nominate a new student.
Requests for a renewal should include the following:
- A copy of the nomination form as the cover page (available from the graduate administrator)
- An updated CV
- A current unofficial transcript or grade report
- A brief (1-2 pages) update on progress and how the fellowship has benefitted you in the prior year
- A renewal request from the student’s advisor, indicating that the student is in good standing, a brief description of progress, and anticipated date of degree
How to register for OGE Fellowships 2023/2024 in USA
To start registration, Official Website HERE