Capitec Bank GDP Application Form Portal is open to accept fresh application from interested and qualified applicants for Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme 2023 – register here.
Capitec Bank South Africa is providing opportunity for young individuals to join the 18 Months Graduate Development Programme (GDP) in 2023 at Capitec.
The Graduates will be afforded a 360 view of the Bank’s business as part of a rotation programme, gaining insights into how to make banking simpler and better for the clients. After successfully completing the programme, the Graduate will be appointed as a permanent member of the team that sponsored the rotational programme.
Benefits for Successful applicants
- Permanent Employment
- Medical Aid, Provident Fund, and Life Cover
- Relocation Support
- Study Leave
- Career Development Resources
Requirements Eligibility for Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme 2023
- Must be a South African Citizen (10 Digit SA ID number)
- See qualification requirement below
- Must have a Degree or plan to complete Degree in South Africa, with a Grade average of 60% before 1 February 2023.
- Must be a recent graduate or have less than 2 years’ work experience
- Must have a clear credit and criminal record
- Willingness to be based in Western Cape (Stellenbosch) and or Gauteng (Sandton/JHB)
Undergraduates or Post Graduates in the following Disciplines:
- Business Analysis and or Data Analysis
- Actuarial Science
- Operational Research
- Behavioural Science / Behavioural Economics
- Marketing & Communications
- Design (Graphic, User Experience, Web)
- Engineering (e.g., Chemical, Industrial, Electrical, Civil or Mechatronics)
- Information Technology (e.g., Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Software Development and or Systems Development)
- Human Resource (e.g., Human Resource Management, Psychology, Psychometry, Industrial and Organizational Psychology, Anthropology, Behavioural Psychology)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
How to apply for 2023 Capitec Bank Graduate Development Programme
To apply online, please Click here to apply