Apply for ongoing 2023 Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment for Asset Care Manager via online. We are delighted to inform you about the current jobs opportunity at Seven-Up Bottling Company. See how to apply online.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Asset Care Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Asset Care Manager will be responsible for developing and executing the plant maintenance strategies in accordance to global best practices to ensure asset reliability and availability within the best optimum cost.
- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy
- Organises and schedules annual overhaul of production lines and facilities
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventive maintenance across the plant and to minimise breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency
- Ensures implementation of basic cycle maintenance, lubrication, cleaning and inspection (CIL) and instils these principles to be part of the culture of operators and technicians.
- Ensures proper upkeep and prevents loss of the tools and equipment in the engineering department.
- Take lead in change management for the engineering/maintenance department related to people structure or role changes, technology enhancement, regulatory and company initiatives on productivity.
- Ensures that their key customer – production and management are provided with prompt and reliable service.
- Builds maintenance teams’ capabilities through implementation of training and development programs, ensures IDP’s are in place and executed for all direct reports.
- Ensures training programmes are attended by all nominated team members. Follows up implementation of leanings
- Drives innovation in production equipment by ensuring continuous process improvement and exploring global and industry benchmark and employees input
- Listens to and encourages employee recommendations and implements the ones delivering values quickly
Jobs Requirements for Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited Recruitment 2023 for Asset Care Manager
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
- 8 – 10 years relevant hands-on FMCG operation and maintenance experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a beverage bottling company in a managerial capacity.
- Experienced in budgeting and people management
- Knowledge of bottling operations: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety
- Knowledge of CMMS, EXIM, MP2 or MaintEdge, SAP PM, Navision
- Must Possess CMRP CERTIFICATION or similar Engineering certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in plant manufacturing operations, project planning & implementation.
- Previous new equipment or line installation or extension could be an advantage.
- Understanding of business case/cost benefits analysis preparation and basic financial analysis tools.
- Ability to influence situations without direct control of resources.
- Proven competencies with budgeting procedures and management of costs.
- Good understanding and experience of current WC manufacturing methodologies.
- Good understanding of HQSE modalities and codes.
- Good understanding of GMP and GHK (5S) standards.
How to apply for Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2023 for Asset Care Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Form Closing Date for Seven-Up Bottling Company Recruitment 2023 for Asset Care Manager
Online application form deadline is on 30th November, 2023.