Apply for 2025 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2025) Lottery Registration Form. We are delighted to inform the general public that the 2025 U.S. Department of State website for the 2025 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2025) is now open. Learn more under.
The entry submission period for DV-2025 is from 12:00PM EDT (GMT -4) on October 4, 2023 to 12:00PM EST (GMT -5) on November 7, 2023. The entry form will only be available for submission during this period and this period only. Entries will NOT be accepted through the U.S. Postal Service.
For DV-2025, natives of the following countries and areas are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years: Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, The People’s Republic of China (including mainland and Hong Kong born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, Honduras, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea (South Korea), Venezuela, and Vietnam.
Eligibility/Requirements for U.S. 2025 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2025) Lottery Registration Form
- Natives of countries with historically low rates of immigration to the United States may be eligible to enter.
- If you are not a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States, there are two other ways you might be able to qualify.
- Is your spouse a native of a country with historically low rates of immigration to the United States?
- If yes, you can claim your spouse’s country of birth – provided that you and your spouse are named on the selected entry, are found eligible and issued diversity visas, and enter the United States at the same time.
- Are you a native of a country that does not have historically low rates of immigration to the United States, but in which neither of your parents was born or legally resident at the time of your birth?
- If yes, you may claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose natives are eligible for the DV-2025 program. For more details on what this means, see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Other General Requirements includes:
- Each DV applicant must meet the education/work experience requirement of the DV program by having either:
- At least a high school education or its equivalent, defined as successful completion of a 12-year course of formal elementary and secondary education;
- Two years of work experience within the past five years in an occupation that requires at least two years of training or experience to perform.
- The Department of State will use the U.S. Department of Labor’s O*Net Online database to determine qualifying work experience.
- Photo instructions for 2025 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2025)
- Before beginning the entry process, verify that your picture and pictures for any dependents fully comply with DV entry photo requirements included in the DV-2025 instructions. Your case will be disqualified if you submit a non-compliant photo. For examples of acceptable photos, click the button below.
Entry Form for United States 2025 Diversity Immigrant Visa Program (DV-2025) Lottery Registration Form
The entry form is prepared in two parts, one for the primary Entrant and one for derivatives (if any). Each part must be completed correctly and completely before going to the next part. After all parts are completed, the entry will be submitted to the DV-2025 Processing Center. Click the link below to begin the entry process.
How to register for U.S. Department of State 2025 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2025)
Apply online through: https://dvprogram.state.gov/
Registration Closing date for U.S. Department of State 2025 Diversity Visa Program (DV-2025)
The deadline for online application registration form is November 7, 2023.