Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023 www.riversstate.gov.ng Link Portal – apply here. Graduates Applicants who are looking for Jobs Opportunity at Rivers State Civil Service Commission, Rivers State Government House Jobs, Ministries/Agencies Jobs and Rivers State Local Government Jobs Recruitment will find this post interesting. See how to apply online here.
Here I will give the latest update about ongoing Rivers State Government Jobs Recruitment latest update, how to apply successfully online and requirements needed. Stay tune.
To apply for Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment, you must be a graduate with NYSC Certificate but it depends on jobs enlistment. Online registration form is totally free.
It is now certain that in a year, the government of Rivers State conducts recruitment of new workers into its workforce. Indigenes and non-indigenes are free to apply online and get recruited.
Rivers State Ministries/Agencies Jobs Recruitment 2022/2023
The 2022/2022 Rivers State Government Ministries/Agencies Jobs Recruitment is majorly for graduates Indigenes and non-indigenes who meet up with application form requirements. For Ministries/Agencies Jobs Recruitment – please click here
Rivers State Local Government Area Recruitment Application Form 2022/2023
Unemployed applicants have been searching if there is any vacancy, jobs opportunity at LGA will be announce by the Rivers State Public Service Management System. For more details check here:
- Abua–Odual LGA Recruitment
- Ahoada East LGA Recruitment
- Ahoada West LGA Recruitment
- Akuku-Toru LGA Recruitment
- Andoni LGA Recruitment
- Asari-Toru LGA Recruitment
- Bonny, Rivers LGA Recruitment
- Degema, Rivers LGA Recruitment
- Eleme, Rivers LGA Recruitment
- Emohua LGA Recruitment
- Etche LGA Recruitment
- Gokana, Rivers LGA Recruitment
- Ikwerre, Rivers LGA Recruitment
- Khana, Rivers LGA Recruitment
- Obio-Akpor LGA Recruitment
- Ogba–Egbema–Ndoni LGA Recruitment
- Ogu LGA Recruitment
- Tai LGA Recruitment
- Ogoni LGA Recruitment
- Omumma LGA Recruitment
- Okrika LGA Recruitment
- Opobo Nkoro LGA Recruitment
Requirements/qualifications for 2022/2023 Rivers State Government Recruitment
- Applicant must be a citizens of the Nigeria, if necessary Rivers State indigene
- Possess Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Maths, English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- ND, NCE, HND or Bachelor’s Degree (BSC) minimum of Second Class Honours (Lower Division) in any related disciplines.
- Certificate of origin, certificate of birth and valid means of identification (international passport, NIN, drivers license or permanent voter’s card.
How to apply for 2022/2023 Rivers State Civil Service Recruitment Application Form
To apply online, please visit Official Website
- Create an account with your active email and password
- Fill the online application form carefully
- Next attach scan copies of your certificates
- Before submitting your application, review your details and submit
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted via email or sms. Check rivjobs portal
Available Jobs in Nigeria