Apply now for 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Application Form for Undergraduate (UG) studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Romania and Postgraduate (PG) studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico. Register here.
We use this medium to inform the General Public about the 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Application Form, Link Portal is now opened for interested and qualified applicants to register/apply online via application form portal.
To apply online will not be a problem after reading this article, towards the end I will provide a link to apply online and Requirements for Undergraduate (UG) studies and Postgraduate (PG) studies. Get started below:
Federal Government Scholarship Bilateral Educational Agreement (BEA) Scholarships Programme
List of Successful Shortlisted Undergraduate (UG) Applicants will studies tenable in Russia, Morocco, Algeria, Hungary, Egypt, Tunisia, Romania
List of Successful Shortlisted Postgraduate (PG) Candidates will studies tenable in Russia (for those whose first degrees were obtained from Russia), China, Hungary, Serbia, Mexico.
Field of Studies for Federal Government Scholarship Awards 2022-2023
Undergraduate level Engineering, Geology, Agriculture, Sciences, Mathematics, Languages, Environmental Sciences, Sports, Law, Social Sciences, Biotechnology, Architecture, Medicine (very limited), Pilot Engineering, Neurologist and Postgraduate level (Masters Degree and Ph.D.) in all fields.
Requirements for 2022/2023 Federal Government Scholarship Awards Registration Form
Federal Government Undergraduates Scholarships
- A minimum qualification of Seven (7) Distinctions (As & Bs) in the Senior Secondary School Certificates, WASSCE/WAEC (May/June) only in the subjects relevant to their fields of study including English Language and Mathematics.
- Certificates should not be more than two (2) years old (2020 & 2021) for Non-African Countries and for African countries the age of certificate is one year (2021) only.
- The age limit is from 17 to 20 years.
Federal Government Post Graduates Scholarships
- A First Degree with Ist Class or at least 2nd Class Upper Division.
- The applicants who are previous recipients of Foreign Awards must have acquired at least two (2) years post qualification experience or employment practice in Nigeria.
- All applicants must have completed N.Y.S.C. Programme and the age limit is 35 years for Masters and 40 years for Ph.D.
- N.Y.S.C discharge or exemption certificates only are accepted; and
- Evidence of readiness to be released by an employer.
Note better: All interested candidates for Hungarian Scholarship can apply for up to two fields of study in order of preference and must visit the website: www.stipendiumhungaricum.hu which was opened 18th November 2021 to close 15th January 2022 to complete the application form online,
How to apply for Federal Government Scholarship Awards Application Form
To apply successfully, please visit the Federal Ministry of Education’s website www.education.gov.ng
- Then click on Federal Scholarship Board ICON on the Home Page to continue
- Read Guidelines and then complete the Application Form online
- Print the completed Application Form