Npower Creative Recruitment Application Form 2020/2021 out apply here Registration of new intake for Npower Creative is ongoing through Npower Portal.
This is to inform you about Npower Creative Recruitment Registration Form, grab your opportunity is here!
Npower Creative Recruitment Job 2020/2021
The N-Power Creative programme will train and develop 50,000 young creative talents. The strategy is to put our creative industry on the global radar as exporters of world-class services and content.
The Npower recruitment team included N-Power Creative programme as among the selected Programme for 2020/2021 Npower Nationwide enlistment.
Training will last 6 months, made up of 3-month in-class and a 3-month hands-on group project, across selected Nigerian cities.
The participants will be trained and certified in one of the following courses listed below:
- Graphic Design
- Script Writing
Selection Preference for Npower Creative
We have been receiving messages about the LAST Npower Creative list of Beneficiaries, note that before you can be selected to participate in N-creative programme, you’ll have to meet the under listed criteria:
If you’re Unemployed, then you can apply for N-power graduates recruitment or Npower non graduates recruitment
- Must be between 18-35 years old
- Basic illustration skills will be an advantage for animation and graphic arts
- For Script Writing, creative writing skills and analytical writing skills will be an advantage
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to undertake self-tutorship
As a volunteer, you’ll likely secure a Career in any of the job openings below:
- Building/Construction Project Management
- Script Writer
- Graphics Designer
- Sound Editor
- Film Editor
- Visual Effects Artist
- Game Design
- Desktop Publishing
- Digital Media Publishing
- Educational/Training Content Production
How to apply for 2020/2021 Npower Creative Job Recruitment
Pr-selected participants should look out for text messages for further instructions.
- Once the portal re-opens for applications, Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ng
- Once you get on the application portal, you will be required to read the terms and conditions of the Npower programme and accept that all the information provided is truthful and accurate
- Input your valid contact information (Email or Phone Number)
- The information will redirect you to your Email address for confirmation
- Once our Email address has been confirmed, fill in your 11-digit BVN and date of birth in the following order (dd/mm/yy). If your BVN details are inaccurate, you will not be permitted to go past this interface.
- BioData and Contact Page: Fill in your surname, first name, and middle name in identical terms to your BVN information.
- Education and Programme page: Kindly indicate if you have received education or not. The Npower programme is open to all.