Nigerian Air Force Recruitment of Men and Women BMTC 2022 Application Form is out register here. We are delighted to inform you about the ongoing 2022 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2022). Apply now before deadline.
This post contains about the ongoing NAF Recruitment of Men and Women BMTC 2022 Application Form, how to apply online and requirements involves.
Please note that 2022 Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen BMTC Recruitment 2022 Application Form will commence on 11th of April, 2022. Link Portal will be available from that day.
General Requirements Nigerian Air Force Airmen/Airwomen Recruitment Exercise (BMTC 2022)
- Applicants must be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Applicants must not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females
- Applicants must be medically and physically fit.
- Applicants must be free of any previous conviction(s) on criminal ground, by a court of law.
Requirements for Non Tradesmen/women Recruitment
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18 and 22 years by 30 June 2022
- Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits, including Mathematics and English, in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
Requirement for Tradesmen/women Jobs Recruitment
- Interested applicants applying as tradesmen and women must be between 18 and 25 years of age except for those applying as assistant chaplains/ imams and drivers who must be between 18 and 28 years.
- Interested applicants must possess at least a lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificates from reputable and approved Government institutions/organisations, with a minimum of 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Interested applicants applying as drivers must posses a minimum of 2 passes in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB, with a credit in English and trade test certificate.
- Interested applicants applying as sportsmen/women are to present evidence of their professional experience which should include certificates and medals.
How to apply for Nigerian Air Force Recruitment of Men and Women BMTC 2022
To apply online visit: http://www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ngto apply.
Please take note of the following for a successful online registration
- Applicants are to apply once. Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of the online application:
- Local Government Indigeneship Form
- Attestation Form to be signed by a Military Officer or Local Government Chairman of the Applicant.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form
- Acknowledgment Form
Online Application Deadline for NAF Airmen/Airwomen BMTC Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Online Registration Starts on 11th of April and close on 22nd of May, 2022.
Interview/Screening for 2022 NAF Airmen/Airwomen BMTC Jobs Recruitment
NAF Jobs Recruitment interview Exercise will hold from 27th June – 28th August 2022.