National Examinations Council (NECO) Exams Timetable 2023 is out – Download in PDF online here. We use this medium to inform all prospective NECO candidates about the just released NECO Exams Timetable 2023 – see more detains.
Finally, National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the timetable for the 2023 Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) internal examinations. NECO Exams has been scheduled to start on Monday, July 3rd, and Friday, August 11th, 2023.
- When does the NECO 2023 SSCE Internal Examination start?
- When does the NECO 2023 SSCE Internal Examination end?
- How can I access the NECO 2023 SSCE Internal Exam timetable?
NECO Exams Date 2023
According to NECO 2023 Timetable, the examination is set to commence on July 3 and conclude on August 11, 2023 across 36 states in Nigeria including FCT Abuja. Download NECO SSCE timetable for 2023 here.
NECO SSCE Timetable 2023 for Download
Are you looking for a way to download National Examinations Council (NECO) Exams Timetable 2023? Here I will provide a link to download – Now Download NECO SSCE timetable for 2023 here.
Requirements for NECO SSCE Examination
- Adhere to the time on the question paper if it differs from the timetable.
- Confirm examination venues for Physical Education, Auto Mechanics, French, Music, and Arabic from NECO State Offices.
- Practical exams in certain subjects may be conducted in sets when equipment is limited.
- Provide Visual Arts Paper IV to candidates at least one week before the exam date.
- Distribute Welding & Fabrication and Engineering Craft Practice materials at least three weeks before the exam date.
- Give Dyeing and Bleaching, Photography, Painting and Decoration, Printing Craft Practice, and Leather Goods materials at least two weeks before the exam date.
- Nigerian languages include a literature aspect.
- Allow albinos and blind candidates an additional 30 minutes for each subject.
- Blind candidates must use the NECO-supplied OBR customized braille sheet.
- The use of scientific calculators is permitted.
- Electronic communication gadgets are strictly prohibited in the examination hall.
- Candidates must sit for practical exams (Paper 1) to receive a result in the subject.