Apply for 2023 Climate Investment Funds (CIF) Youth Fellowship for Young People via online. Registration form link portal is open for interested applicants to register/apply for CIF Youth Fellowship 2023.
This opportunity is open for resident of Egypt, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Thailand, or Tunisia and aged between 18-28. The CIF Youth Fellowship is a unique professional capacity-building program focused on providing hands-on experience to the next generation of young leaders in global climate action.
Climate Investment Funds (CIF) Fellows
- A cohort of young leaders in climate action with a passion for climate thematic areas relevant to the Fellowship.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree or be enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program (more details in the relevant fellowship applications).
- The program will seek to ensure an equitable representation of race and ethnic groups, gender identities, indigenous peoples and local communities, and other marginalized groups.
Requirements/Eligibility for Climate Investment Funds (CIF) Fellows
- Candidates 18-28 years of age at the time of application.
- Candidates residing in Egypt, Tunisia, Kenya, India, Jamaica, or Thailand with a valid work authorization
- Fluency in English as well as in the native/local working language in the country context.
- Good writing skills in both languages.
- One-year program starting on September 1, 2023 to August 31, 2024, with the possibility of adjustment.
- Fellows are expected to work between 16 hours (part time) to 40 hours (full time) per week.
Benefits for successful applicants
- Stipend tailored to the cost of living in Fellowship countries (Purchasing Power Parity).
- In-kind logistical support such as staff time for mentoring and office space.
- Specialized training and professional development sessions.
- Egypt: Clean Energy
- India: Climate Resilience
- Jamaica: Sustainable Forest Management
- Kenya: Sustainability and Climate Finance
- Thailand: Sustainable Land Use Practices and Clean Energy
- Tunisia: Climate Finance
Method of Application for Climate Investment Funds (CIF) Youth Fellowship 2023
Ensure you apply before deadline.