National Directorate of Employment (NDE) is set to recruit a total of 1,850 young graduates, 50 Applicants each from the 36 states of the federation, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) register here to apply online.
This post is all about how to apply and register 2020/2021 National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment Internship Training Programme.
NDE on Friday informed THE GENERAL public that it is recruiting a total of 1,850 young graduates from the 36 states of the federation, including the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), for a three-month internship programme.
As stated by NDE Director-General, Dr Nasiru Ladan Argungu, each state will produce 50 participants, adding that the interns will be paid a monthly stipend of N15, 000 for the three-month duration of their internship programme.
NDE Director-General said the programme is capable of reducing the rate of unemployment in the country.
Requirements for NDE Recruitment Internship Training Programme 2020-2021
- Unemployed graduates of tertiary institutions who wish to participate must have completed the mandatory one-year national service with the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC)
- With OND/NCE certificate you can still be recruited
- Interns are expected to gain requisite practical experience and ascertain their indispensability to the organization that may lead to possible retention at the end of the internship.
Benefits for NDE Recruitment Internship Training Programme
- Each intern will be issued with certificate of participation after the training
- They will be recruited for work in various parts of Nigeria
How to apply for National Directorate of Employment (NDE) Recruitment Internship Training Programme
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here