This post is all about Npower Selection Process 2020 for Batch C Pre-selected Applicants via online check.npvn.ng/#/preSelectionStatus. This article will showcase how Npower pre-selection are done after the closure of Application Portal. See more details below.
At the end of this post you will know steps for Npower Recruitment Selection process for selected shortlisted candidates for Assessment Test.
Npower Recruitment Pre-selection Steps
Choose your Programme
- Start by exploring our programmes to determine which is a good fit for you.
Start Your Application
- Ready to apply? The online application will walk you through all application steps.
Wait for Selection
- Once you’re selected, huge life changes are ahead. If you decide to accept the offer
In 2020, the N-Power portal opened up for Graduate and non Graduates applications on the 26th of June.
Sadiya Umar Farouq concluded that the candidates seeking enrollment into batch C will be scrutinized and selected on merit.
She strengthens that “The ministry will follow a transparent process for selecting the qualified beneficiaries out of the 5,000,000 (five million) who applied.
Npower Selection Process 2020 for Batch C
In selecting the 400,000, successful Candidates, Npower Recruitment team would take the following into consideration.
- BVN Validation and Online Assessment
- Achieving equity
- Linking selection to population using Federal Constituencies
- Addressing Demand Distribution of Unemployed Graduates
- Taking into account, Deployment/Utilization issues from previous beneficiaries
- Correcting Deployment/Utilization challenges among previous N-Power beneficiaries
- Rural-Urban Distribution Balance; Priority was given to the Rural Areas especially N-Agro applicants
- Programme Allocation – Teach/Agroc/Health/Build/Tech/Creative
400,000 would be pre-selected for the physical verification stage.
Immediately the selection process commence you can check your application Status
Feel free to ask us questions; our team will respond to you, we will update you if there are any changes. All you need to do is to follow us via social media platform.
Just like our Facebook Page to get updates, Join here
Follow us on twitter. Follow Us Here