Work with MTN Nigeria as Treasury Operations Money Market, Finance, MTN Nigeria is recruiting for Treasury Operations Money Market, Finance. Get started under.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Dealer – Treasury Operations Money Market, Finance
Job Identification: 3223
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Reports to: Manager – Banking and Cash Management
About the jobs
- Collate daily bank indicative quotes for investment placements to aid investment decisions made by Treasury, ensuring that escalated compliance issues and complaints relating to the banking SLAs are followed up.
- Collate and analyze data on cash movements, exchange rate movements, bank charges, interest rates, lending rates, and placements, ensuring that payments, repayments, interest payments, and underwriting fees are effected as per mandate.
- Monitor cash sweeps from the various sub accounts to main accounts plus other transfers, liaising with MTNN banks on immediate service issues.
- Implement tools for corporate cash management, evaluate banks, and ensure regulatory compliance.
- Collate information on economic conditions, the financial climate, and changes in corporate requirements by carrying out ratio analysis on banks and collecting data on risk ratings and exposure limits.
- Prepare management reports on market, competitor, and general intelligence that impact the business, maintaining Treasury records and an audit trail in strict compliance with MTNN policies and procedures.
- Monitor all contracts binding MTNN in relation to MTNN funding.
- Conduct research and compile data and benchmarking for Treasury.
- Assist in implementing new business processes within all the MTNN Treasury functions.
- Implement systems for the efficient administration of the Treasury.
- Ensure accurate reporting of month-end activities, journals, schedules, and general ledger balances.
Requirements/Qualifications for MTN Jobs Vacancies for Treasury Operations Money Market, Finance
- First Degree in Accounting, Economics, or any other related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Part qualification or membership in a professional accounting association (ACA, ACCA, ACMA, CFA)
- 3–7 years’ experience in an area of specialization, with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium-sized organization
- Experience in a financial environment in Treasury, banking, or an FMCG environment.
- Familiarity with good accounting practices and the Nigerian policy environment.
- Extensive bank reconciliation experience.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the money and capital markets.
Method of Application for MTN Jobs Vacancies for Treasury Operations Money Market & Finance
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online