MTN Nigeria Jobs Vacancy for Coordinator – Care Human Resources is open for interested and qualified applicants to apply and be employed if meet with selection criteria. See full details about this job below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Coordinator – Care, Human Resources
Job Identification: 3202
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Category: MTN Level 2
Division: Human Resources
Reports to: Manager – Health
- Map trends and provide reports on various medical schemes.
- Support the quality assurance of health care providers.
- Support case management by maintaining trackers for proactive intervention and reporting.
- Enforce claims management SLAs and manage relationships with vendors.
- Implement innovative ideas on bill management and educate staff on measures that will reverse negative trends.
- Support the prompt resolution of staff issues.
- Support the international evacuation of employees and dependents when applicable.
- Provide pre-travel support for employees on international assignments.
- Support chronic sick leave tracking and investigation.
- Support the management of the MTNN work-site clinic.
- Contribute to the monthly employee services operational report.
- Prepare monthly bills for management approval: vet, analyze, and compile monthly bills in an approved format.
Requirements/Qualifications MTN Nigeria Jobs Vacancy for Coordinator – Care Human Resources
- First Degree in any of the Medical Sciences, e.g., Public Health, Epidemiology, Biostatistics, or any related field.
- Fluent in English
- 3–7 years’ work experience from a reputable organization
- Experience in claims management
- At least Intermediate proficiency in the use of the Microsoft Office suite, i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.Job Info
How to apply for MTN Nigeria Recruitment 2023 for Coordinator – Care Human Resources
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online