Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program Application Form is out – apply here. Download registration form here. Portal is open for you to apply and register for 2023/2024 PUMA Energy South Africa Graduate Trainee – register online here.
About PUMA Energy Graduate Trainee
Puma provides opportunities for high performing individuals from diverse backgrounds who want to make a difference by working together to fulfill the purpose of Energising Communities.
Puma focuses on business around its customers – doing everything it can to help them. The company does this passionately and responsibly, day in, day out across the globe.
So, if you’re passionate about building a career with an agile, customer-led, fast-moving organisation in the Energy industry, join the Puma Energy South Africa Graduate Program to accelerate your learning.
- Puma Energy got more than 4,000 people working in more than 40 countries and provides opportunities to work all over the world. Puma Energy develops talent and ensure those who shine can evolve within the company, or across the wider Trafigura Group.
The Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business, with rotations in Supply, Operations and Retail. At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
This is what Puma Energy is looking for its Graduate Program in Africa (12 months):
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- People who likes challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
Requirements for PUMA Energy Graduate Trainee Programme
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
How to apply for 2023/2024 Puma Energy Africa Graduate Program
Interested applicants should apply for the Graduate Program in Africa now!